MKono's First Indoor Grow

I’ve only had one seed itself only about 5 but they were not mature enough to be viable. I don’t think it’s uncommon
I had been reading that it happens when the mature enough. She knows there is no males so she tries to pollinate herself as a last resort. It is the most progressed of the 3 for sure.

Onward to week 10!

Im getting so close and I can already taste it...then I remind myself I still have a long way to go. :lot-o-toke: I have been giving them straight water twice this past week, checking them trichomes daily and start to like what I see, I see a decision coming soon. Managed to sneak in for a couple dark shots just before the lights came on for a different look at them.

Well its been done. After a 48 hour dark period, I chopped a trimmed on Sunday. With the help of my gf, it was an all day event but we got it done and now they are slowly drying. I placed all my trim in a very shallow cardboard box and im mixing it around daily while it dries. Maybe il try to make some cannabutter with it or something. I would def call this grow a success. Il be sure to post cure updates :)

Well my first grow has come to and end and its been super fun. Unfortunately, being that they wernt as dense, they dried out a lot quicker than I thought. After a few hours in the jar, they were hanging out just about 50% so I through some boveda packs in which brought them up. I hope it works itself out. Right now they dont really smell like cannabis, more like a fresh cut plant smell.

Im now in the middle of tweaking and rearranging my grow room and tent. Making some notes for myself to improve my next grow. I will be doing a few autos next just to test that world, and once the weather is better doing some photos outside. Il be sure to start a new journal for those.

A week into curing and they are looking nice. The small is not there like I was hoping it would, Im still thinking it dried out too long and I basically added boveda packs to the jars right away and they stayed at 62%. I still burped the once a day to let fresh air in the jars. I have not smoked any of it yet, just some small stuff I kept aside for testing. I sure does get me high so there is no complaints there.

Back
Top Bottom