420 Magazine Background

MKono's First Indoor Grow

mkono87

Last edited:

Backlipslide

Good find! :thumb:

mkono87

Needing a bit a help on taking the next steps. They are probably going to need another feeding in a day or two. I also see multiple thick roots at the bottom of the drain holes. The plants are working on its 5th node which is when Im deciding to top them. Now, Im assuming they still will be able to remain in the 1gal pot for another week but im guessing it will just be under week when I want to top them. I dont want to stress them out too much obviously, so what do you think I should do?

Last edited:

GIjose

Even though your roots are showing in the holes your plants are smart enough to tuck their roots back into the soil. Lol. I would feed / water the girls and top them in their current pot, and then before the next feeding let them do your pot up. That way it gives your plant time to heal from the topping and it throw it into shock when you do you pot up. Just FYI if you see your roots in the holes that's a good thing. Its a sign of a really good root ball forming.

GIjose

Sounds good I might actually feed today haven't decided
If you don't mind me asking how much did your newts cost? They look to be treating your girls really good. I'm seriously thinking of switching.

mkono87

If you don't mind me asking how much did your newts cost? They look to be treating your girls really good. I'm seriously thinking of switching.
No problem. It was $40cdn for both at my local shop. They has GH and other main brands but said the duel fuel is probably the simplest out of all them. I did also mix some of the the fraz in these 1gal pots so to microbes can def be playing a role.
The first feeding was half of what it said so 0.25ml/L. Probably going to do the 0.5ml this time and see how it rolls.

Top Bottom