Seed bank: Riot Seeds

Strain: Cookie Dream
-Strain Type Indica / Sativa Equal
-Flowering Time 8-9 Weeks
-Medical Properties Anti Anxiety
-Breeding Generation F1 (F) Female x Female Hybrid
-Mother Dream Queen
-Father Cookies

OK all that info is posted, Now i would like to say welcome to anyone who happens to have wandered onto my thread...

:welcome:

So, we have some new things on the Horizon. This time I'm running DWC instead of the flood table, I ran into some issues with accidental flooding and while they probably could have been avoided, i also consider myself an eternal student of cannabis and i will always be trying new effective things if they are practical and promising, i wont miss my old hastily thrown together flood table either... I will also only be running one plant this time. I don't think I'm being too ambitious when i say i believe i can achieve a one pound plant on this next grow. I'm hoping to improve side lighting on my colas this time. I am also expecting a quality increase as i will be running mixed spectrum more effectively. You can look back my to my last grow's harvest if your curious as it's in my signature. Anyway i ended up with about 10.5 ounces of top shelf which i jarred up, and am currently curing. As well as 8 ounces of trim/popcorn bud which I promptly transformed into butter using a Crockpot. :cheer:
I'll leave you guys with a couple pics to look at, stay tuned!

Thank you in advance for any support or advice. I'll be keeping you guys updated on my progress every week or so. As well as posting some videos of myself working for all those interested
:420: :thanks:

DSC0001818.JPG
DSC0003517.JPG
DSC0003414.JPG
DSC0003114.JPG
DSC0003321.JPG
DSC0003214.JPG

Re: Mkrop's DWC Cookie Crack Tree

subbed
Happy Thurweed day MK :thumb:

thanks for joining our journey once again chronic happy freeweed day :thumb:

by the way your NYCD girls look great

Subbed

Hey everyone, the roots have already reached the bottom of the bucket and she is starting to really take off. We topped her a couple of days ago. Just gave a good flush/res change. Really happy so far with this hydroponic system, have already noticed a huge increase in growth. Running at 300 ppm.

150ppm - FloraNova
150ppm - Cal Mag
.5ml/gal - Silica
1 drop/gal- Super Thrive
1ml/gal - Rapid Root
1 drop/gal - Orca
1ml/gal - FloraNectar

Cant wait to see where this grow takes us :420::rollit:

DSC0004318.JPG
DSC0003817.JPG
DSC0003614.JPG
DSC0004118.JPG

you don't have to spray the plant down and I would not
the water droplets could magnify the light causing burns
amazing how hydro plants have increased growth rates compared to soil but its a good thing
Happy Munchday MK :thumb:

Hey chronic happy to see ya as always. And thank you ill keep that in mind about the mist, this particular misting was a foliar mag spray, but your right once i switch up to my HID's i intend to to stop misting. I dont want to burn my girls
:thanks:

Happy Frieday Mkrop

Looking great, got me excited for my babies to get rolling!!

Hey guys HUGE expansion coming at you!! Also sorry for changing the specs so soon after the start of the journal but as a new grower i can't contain my excitement and I'm feeling the need to look at a 45 foot canopy, now that i have had a taste i can't get enough. I'm sure you all can understand my decision, if you found your self in situation where it was an option to significantly expand your grow. This also means i will be extending my veg period until i can fill out my 5 X 9 Scrog well enough to start flower with my new RDWC system and new lights. So strap in for a lengthy ride boys, i hope you don't mind :bongrip:
I have some Pics of the new girls to show you, as well as my new veg setup
New Specs:

Grow Space: 5' X 9' X 8' tent
Lighting: 1800 watts. In order :: 600W hps 600W MH 600W hps (Mixed Spectrum ;) )
Grow System: RDWC
Grow Medium: Hydrocorn
Air pumps: 2 X commercial grade 45 L/m 6 prong
Ventilation: Phresh Hype Fan 8" 710 CFM / Phresh filter
Plant count: 2 X Platinum Bubba Kush 1 X Cookie dream

Transplanting the Bubbas'...
DSC0004617.JPG
DSC0004517.JPG

The newly planted ladies in waiting...
DSC0005215.JPG

A little update on the Cookie dream...
DSC0005112.JPG

The new Veg Setup...
DSC0004816.JPG
DSC0005513.JPG

And my Poorly drawn plans for the future, i hope you can decipher it :hmmmm:
DSC0006916.JPG

Re: Mkrop's DWC float n grow

anyone know how to setup a float n grow propigation tray?

Specs:

Grow space: Indoor 3x3 tent
Lighting: Swapping MH/HPS (600W)
Method: Deep Water Culture
Medium: Hydrocorn
Training: ScroG
Seed bank: Riot Seeds

Strain: Cookie Dream
-Strain Type Indica / Sativa Equal
-Flowering Time 8-9 Weeks
-Medical Properties Anti Anxiety
-Breeding Generation F1 (F) Female x Female Hybrid
-Mother Dream Queen
-Father Cookies

OK all that info is posted, Now i would like to say welcome to anyone who happens to have wandered onto my thread...

:welcome:

So, we have some new things on the Horizon. This time I'm running DWC instead of the flood table, I ran into some issues with accidental flooding and while they probably could have been avoided, i also consider myself an eternal student of cannabis and i will always be trying new effective things if they are practical and promising, i wont miss my old hastily thrown together flood table either... I will also only be running one plant this time. I don't think I'm being too ambitious when i say i believe i can achieve a one pound plant on this next grow. I'm hoping to improve side lighting on my colas this time. I am also expecting a quality increase as i will be running mixed spectrum more effectively. You can look back my to my last grow's harvest if your curious as it's in my signature. Anyway i ended up with about 10.5 ounces of top shelf which i jarred up, and am currently curing. As well as 8 ounces of trim/popcorn bud which I promptly transformed into butter using a Crockpot. :cheer:
I'll leave you guys with a couple pics to look at, stay tuned!

Thank you in advance for any support or advice. I'll be keeping you guys updated on my progress every week or so. As well as posting some videos of myself working for all those interested
:420: :thanks:

DSC0001818.JPG
DSC0003517.JPG
DSC0003414.JPG
DSC0003114.JPG
DSC0003321.JPG
DSC0003214.JPG

Re: Mkrop's DWC float n grow

Hey troyboy, welcome to 420mag. Sorry I have never used a float n grow propigation tray so I am not sure how to set one up. Maybe try out the How to Grow Marijuana, Growers Forums or the Frequently Asked Questions threads :welcome::goodluck::blunt:

Hey everyone, plants are looking great. Just started showing roots on the Platinum Bubba Kush! Set up my 3x3 with MH at 360 Watts, so the girls should start to shoot up. Defoliated the Cookie Dream, that way it can bounce back with healthy new growth and allow the others to catch up. So the plan is to veg these three out to fill a 5x9 tent, they still have a lot of growing to do :ganjamon:

:bigtoke:

DSC0007010.JPG
DSC0007114.JPG

Before
DSC0007217.JPG
DSC0008113.JPG

After
DSC0008212.JPG
DSC0008613.JPG

Roots of Cookie Dream
DSC0007317.JPG

Roots of Platinum Bubba Kush