Mm not a cure, but saved my life

moslowjj

Nug of the Month: Aug 2009
I am a 3 yr cancer survivor and MM patient.

I am the First MM patient My Chemo DR. gave a Recommendation to after 20+ yrs of treating Cancer patients. He tried all known pharmaceuticals to help me survive the Poisons that he was injecting in me to kill the cancer not removed in surgery, but they were killing me!! Sicker from the side effects of the pills than the Chemotherapy.

Losing weight daily and sleepless for days at a time. He was about to stop treatments and throw his hands in the air when I started gaining weight (6+ lbs. in 14 days) and vitals were getting better and that's when I told him a friend had brought me some MM and that I had quit 6 of the 12 or so pills that were for nausea, sleep and pain and was using a vaporizer to ingest MM and he was amazed at my improvement in those 2 weeks as were all my DR.s and Nurses!!

So I brought them all the literature I could find on the studies of MM and when I returned a week later for my next chemo session smiling and showing more improvement he wrote me a recommendation for MM.

The rest of my Dr.s including Oncologist,Surgeon and Radiation team all agreed on his Recommendation and saw my health coming back along with me being strong enough to finish Chemo and then 28 days of Radiation to kill the last of cancer.

I am just one of so many examples of the medicinal values of Cannabis! It helped me survive an Illness that at times had me begging God to stop me from throwing up and stop the pain, or take me cause I had all but given up on ever getting better.

This is the 30 day supply of pain and sleeping pills list I was able to stop. 480-10mg Methadone, 240 -10mg Vicodin, 240 -30mg oxycodone 120- 15mg Marinol wich was $1600.00 a month itself, and 60 -10mg valium.

I was paralyzed.

Thank God for this wonderful Herb that helped save my life. moslow :thanks:

Wow! That is really great. I mean it really, Examples such as yourself give wings to the MMJ movement. Stepping down from that much methadone is pretty hard in itself. I take like 70 a month and with insurance they are 8.55 a mo. (under ten dollars) Just like you I keep down the use of pain medicine as much as possible using natures non addicting substitutes.

Back
Top Bottom