MMJ Activism?

Weed420

Hello people I had the honor of meeting a couple of the people involved in the battle for our MMJ rights, and believe me it is a real down in the gutter type fight still going on. This is the second case I've tried to make a physical presence and I can tell you from firsthand experience, the defendents in these cases really appreciate having the moral support in the court room.

I know we're all busy and have our personal lives that we are trying to maintain but I ask that you try to get involved in these court cases. Just show up, thats all you need to do.
For Washington MMJ patients and people concerned about personal liberties you can stay up on a lot of these court cases at cdc.coop. Try and go to these trials when you can and if you can afford a few bucks donate to help cover the costly legal expenses of these people being persecuted.

I'm going to try and post dates and times of court cases that we can make a physical presence in. cdc.coop has a very good calendar that posts the cases they are involved in.
PS
CDC stands for Cannabis Defense Coalition.

Back
Top Bottom