MMJ All The Way!

Colorado's MMJ is ambiguous and open to interpretation. I have read some people claiming "my Dr wrote me a Rx for 50 plants", "I got one for 35 plants", or other foolishness. Could you imagine someone who new sh#t about growing trying to maintain that, or bring to harvest? How about drying, curing, and keeping it safe? Nah, not that many plants out of the gate. An experienced grower under perfect conditions can handle almost anything but even they will "work up to" a large garden.
I can imagine it. Happens all the time. Y do think there's always used equipment for sale online? Work up to a large garden? LOL more like dive in. When its small some people can't see the "big" picture/plant(s). Most people's ambition gets the best of them. They get cash crop fever or somethin.
With the problems ur having there, U may have found ur calling as an activist. Ever consider that? Most effective activists were regular (wo)men until some1 tried to screw them over or some1 they were close to. U can make a difference for others wingman. U may be the catalyst in setting a precedent with a new statute if pursued correctly. Just a thought. A thought brings about more thoughts, that can create a brainstorm birthing a plan. It takes activists to be the impetus of implementation (IMO). Others will fall in line according to ur dedication. This again however, is just a thought.

BWC and every one else whats up sorry it took so long to finish this up. Lets go:

Today December 18th 2009 Friday, this is the first day I have my State of RI MMJ Card that allows me to cultivate and ingest Medical Marijuana and its derivatives, or extracts.
I can have hash oil, hash, seeds, pipes, bongs, marijuana, clips, live plants (12) Flowering and Seedlings
The application process here in RI took about a month. I'm told the Health Dept contacts your Dr. who verifies his/her signature, and recommendation, then they must show they are the primary caregiver for the medical condition that qualifies you. They look at your complete medical record and all related surgeries, treatments, hospitalizations but not limited to pharmacy histories, office records, notes, tests, diagnoses, prognosis, modality of treatment and how often ordered and followed.
Yeah man the medical community here in the North East is definitely held to a higher standard for many reasons by the DEA, Their State Licensing Board, The Medical Review Board, and in most cases the dr's themselves in the medical communities that make up New England.

The hoops they make you go through to get a RI card are time consuming and laborious.

As for your post, Thank You BWC BayArea.
I'll take that as a compliment, and I think we have all been screwed sometime, or another. But if my voice can help any one person who may not have been heard before than I am very proud but that is not my intention I appreciate your insights my friend.

I will say after having the Card a few years, "California is the place you want to be." So I would love to "pack up the truck and move to Beverly... Hils that is." LOL
The Beverly Hillbillies circa 1969
If I could move from here and buy a place in CA I am leaning towards Santa Cruz, or another County that has liberal grow limits.

Back
Top Bottom