Mmm Strawberry Cough

hey does anyone know of a seedbank that has these in stock? everywhere i've looked has been out. thanks.

I settled for strawberry sour diesel and devil harvests strawberry cheesecake. Both of these are crosses with strawberry cough. Hoping for a good outcome. Really want that sweet fruity taste

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey does anyone know of a seedbank that has these in stock? everywhere i've looked has been out. thanks.

If you're talking about the Dutch Passion (as opposed to Kyle Kushman's) strain Strawberry Cough, the breeder's own website shows it as being in stock, so it should be available to any seedbank that carries Dutch Passion's products - including several of our sponsors. If it shows as being out of stock at your favorite seedbank (and, as mentioned, it's something that they actually sell), try contacting them via email to let them know the breeder has some and ask them if they'd mind restocking. This has worked for me in the past (but not every time, for various reasons).

I just checked at our sponsor Gorilla Seed Bank, and they show it to be in stock, in five- and ten-packs.

Back
Top Bottom