Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Glad you have a clone then. ;) Been thinking doing a bit of cloning soon. That should be something. I have never cloned before. Too bad Light-1-up is not closer. He has a perfect record cloning.:clap:

Your right about the roof....you really do get what you pay for. In spades.

You may as well join BlueDog and go hempy! You've got the water figured out! :)

I don't have it yet but it will be available when I have finished my scrubdown. Right now I only have 2 plants in the entire house and they should finish soon. I don't want to take the chance on carrying any PM spores on clones, so everything else has been removed. No organic matter from before the scrub can remain, painful as it was to let them all go. I had 16 clones and 2 mothers but only kept the 2 Auto Hindu Kushes that were close to finished.
I'm sure you'll find cloning pretty straightforward. Just go easy with lighting for a week or so after they're cut and you'll probably manage 100% also, no matter which method you use.
My buddy from out of town now uses air layering to keep his plant count down. He slices the outer layer to expose the cambium layer of a branch, treats the sliced area with cloning gel or powder, then wraps a coco starter pellet around the area with a plastic baggie to keep from drying. The branch tip is still fed as usual by the mother plant until the roots show through the coco then the clone is cut from the mother and planted.
This method, theoretically, allows a mother with as many clones as possible to only count as one plant for those who have a finite number of plants allowed.

I'm perfectly happy to stick with pro-mix for now but I could see a few hempy buckets down the road a bit. And the watering system would already be in place, heheh.:)

I wish they were black walnuts bro! That would be sweet this yard would be missing about 12 very large trees haha.

Just common walnuts, I'm sure the wood still has some kind of value but it's awesome to burn too. Usually I just find fallen branches here and there.

Black Widow huh? I'm putting it on the list.

yeah, same as some of the maple here. It's great for lumber but awesome fuel also. I've seen a few chunks of tiger maple in my woopile, sad to see that stuff chopped up.

Well, thats the story, at least. Supposed to be the real cut and it's from a guy that wouldn't see any point in making it up. He's had it for some time but he's not very free with details of what he's up to. Don't blame him and he did make me promise not to pass it around in clone form. I'm usually willing to pass any of my strains to a friend but have to honor his request.

I'm already trying to convince myself that I don't HAVE to wait until Fall to restart, lol.

Latest seed order arrived in good shape. A friend ordered with me this round. Mine are the L A Confidential and A-Train, plus freebies.
Nice of them to slip an extra grinder in the mix.

Order Inventory:
Product: Green House Seeds White Rhino Feminized
Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
Quantity: 1
Product Code: GH10AFEM - GH10BFEM/GH10AFEM
Price: $43.46

Product: Green House Seeds Moby Dick Feminized
Price: $34.14

Product: Pick and Mix Green House Seeds K Train Feminized
Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
Quantity: 2
Price: $21.71

Product: Pick and Mix Green House Seeds Train Wreck Feminized
Price: $18.60

Product: Pick and Mix T H Seeds A-TRAIN FEMINIZED
Price: $24.81

Product: Pick and Mix Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush Feminized

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized
Price: $32.57

Product: UFO#5 BUDDHA SEEDS DEIMOS AUTOFLOWERING FEMINIZED
Product Code: FREE SEED
Price: $0.00

Product: UFO#4 BUDDHA SEEDS RED DWARF FEMINIZED AUTO

Product: UFO#3 BUDDHA SEEDS QUASAR FEMINIZED

Product: UFO#2 BUDDHA SEEDS WHITE DWARF FEMINIZED AUTO

Product: UFO#1 Buddha Seeds Syrup Automatic Feminized coming soon

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized
Product Code: PROMO SEEDS

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Super Sour OG Feminized

Product: FREE Greenhouse Grinder
Product Code: FREE GRINDER (they sent 2)

I've mentioned my Auto flower Hindu Kush but I don't think I've posted any pics. This pic is of my entire garden, lol.
90w UFO Triband, 1.9 L container, 10 weeks Saturday.
All cloudy but no amber yet, should have finished at 63 days from seed but leds always add a week it seems.

Unseeded on the left, seeded on the right.

IMG_4071.JPG

Very cool, not so bad on the haul, although I do understand the disappointment. All those meds sound wonderful. Love the little ones. Do you find any difference in quality with the auto flowering plants. Anyway congrats on the grow, it is always a good time to watch and learn. Good luck with the roof, I hope I never have to worry about that but it is probably only a matter of time.

Looks like a serious shopping spree at the seed bank. I love all of the freebies that The A******* throws your way. During their birthday weekend, I placed two orders to double up on the free stuff (it more than offset the extra shipping). I am set for a while now though, I have 20 strains to go through.

Nice order Mmmmick!:)
The ones you got and the ones your friend got too. :high-five:

Glad you didn't mention the seed bank, 420 would have blanked it out. They are no longer sponsors. They don't think they have to advertise anymore. :smokin:

Latest seed order arrived in good shape. A friend ordered with me this round. Mine are the L A Confidential and A-Train, plus freebies.
Nice of them to slip an extra grinder in the mix.

Order Inventory:
Product: Green House Seeds White Rhino Feminized
Price: $43.46

Product: Green House Seeds Moby Dick Feminized
Price: $34.14

Product: Pick and Mix Green House Seeds K Train Feminized
Price: $21.71

Product: Pick and Mix Green House Seeds Train Wreck Feminized
Price: $18.60

Product: Pick and Mix T H Seeds A-TRAIN FEMINIZED

Product: Pick and Mix Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush Feminized

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized
Price: $32.57

Product: UFO#5 BUDDHA SEEDS DEIMOS AUTOFLOWERING FEMINIZED

Product: UFO#4 BUDDHA SEEDS RED DWARF FEMINIZED AUTO

Product: UFO#3 BUDDHA SEEDS QUASAR FEMINIZED

Product: UFO#2 BUDDHA SEEDS WHITE DWARF FEMINIZED AUTO

Product: UFO#1 Buddha Seeds Syrup Automatic Feminized coming soon

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized

Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Super Sour OG Feminized

Product: FREE Greenhouse Grinder
Product Code: FREE GRINDER (they sent 2)

HOT DAMN DAT IS A BEAUTY OF AN ORDER I GET MINE FROM A LOCAL BREADER HEHE! :peace::peacetwo:

Congrtaz on your meds my friend. Even with the PM problem you still had a Decent harvest.

We live, learn and of course we all make mistakes. I had to play catch up and skim through the last 4 pages, it been a long week for me.. A little of 6oz is not bad at all IMO. Those auto's look sweet as well. :cheer:

:goodluck:

:Namaste:

Very cool, not so bad on the haul, although I do understand the disappointment. All those meds sound wonderful. Love the little ones. Do you find any difference in quality with the auto flowering plants. Anyway congrats on the grow, it is always a good time to watch and learn. Good luck with the roof, I hope I never have to worry about that but it is probably only a matter of time.

Thanks Sonzor. Can't help a little disappointment over the PM, but the stash is welcome.

I've only grown an Auto Haze so far and it was excellent. So I thought to try the Auto Hindu Kush. It maxes out at 14" @ 30g's but I suspect more than 90w is required. I chopped that little lady just a half hour ago. Smells great and she's sticky, so far so good. :)

Thanks for the congrats, I always appreciate your visits.:grinjoint:

I'd like to forget the roof until next year but I don't want to push my luck. I'll get a pro to have a look before I jump on that issue.

Looks like a serious shopping spree at the seed bank. I love all of the freebies that The A******* throws your way. During their birthday weekend, I placed two orders to double up on the free stuff (it more than offset the extra shipping). I am set for a while now though, I have 20 strains to go through.

Hi Steve, welcome. I took it easy this time aroundf, I only bought the A-Train and La Confidentialm the rest belongs to a friend. We'll split the freebies.
I do like the free goodies, but I'm gonna skip the 420 sale. I think, lol.
20 should keep you going for a while, heheh. I'm getting a bit of a collection.

Nice order Mmmmick!:)
The ones you got and the ones your friend got too. :high-five:

Glad you didn't mention the seed bank, 420 would have blanked it out. They are no longer sponsors. They don't think they have to advertise anymore. :smokin:

Thanks OMM, those I didn't buy will be available as clones somewhere down the road.

Oh I hadn't noticed they were no longer a sponsor. Good thing I skipped it, my sig was out of bounds with the seed finder link, too. I might have gotten my 420 points penalized for a double infraction.(jk) they must be good for something???

Congrtaz on your meds my friend. Even with the PM problem you still had a Decent harvest.

We live, learn and of course we all make mistakes. I had to play catch up and skim through the last 4 pages, it been a long week for me.. A little of 6oz is not bad at all IMO. Those auto's look sweet as well. :cheer:

:goodluck:

:Namaste:

Hi L-1 Thank you. No complaints about yield. I'll cruise through the next one.:cheer:
That little Auto Hindu Kush smells real nice.

hey Sisco, thanks bro.

Yeah, I had 4 of 6 males so I figured I might as well try it. After the fact, I read that the auto trait doesn't usually show(or never, shows ) in the resulting offspring. But it might be cool to run a mess of small Hindu Kushes anyway. More light and bigger pots might make for a decent yield.
I haven't tried it yet so the whole exercise might be a waste of time, but if it smokes half decent 70 days from seed isn't too bad.

Thanks OMM, those I didn't buy will be available as clones somewhere down the road.

Oh I hadn't noticed they were no longer a sponsor. Good thing I skipped it, my sig was out of bounds with the seed finder link, too. I might have gotten my 420 points penalized for a double infraction.(jk) they must be good for something???

Hi Mmmmick. :)

I didn't understand the second one you mentioned being banned, but I guess 420 had a reason.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom