(Mn) def/lockout?

Grow in coco, ph 5.8, R/O water, ppm (800-1000), looks like mn lock out? Any fixes? I think its due to using the R/O water as I dont usually have this prob. Plants are in veg from seed maybe 6 weeks.

deficiency1.jpg

Any constructive advice solutions welcome.

Re: (mn) def/lockout???

Im not thinking its Manganese, if it was you would have purple stems!!!

this either can be a cal issue, or even nute burn...

what part of the plant did this leaf come from??? how does the rest of the plant look???

:peacetwo:

it def not nute burn. Plants well developed and ppms arent too high. All the fan leaves have some marks young and old but that was taken near the bottom. It could well be cal cos i not supplementing with cal/mag to the R/O water. Think i'll add half tap water and see if that helps. My tap water has high mineral content....

I'm just telling you what the signs are showing...
what kind of nutes are you using??? it is a small baby, so still even the small amounts could burn her!!! IMO!!!

But seeing as how you are using RO water, yes try getting some cal/mag first!!!

I use house & garden a+b. (dont think it available in states?). The more i read and think the more i certain it calmag. Didnt mean no offence bty, just know it def not nute burn. Its been showin symptoms a couple weeks even when ppms were lower, plus two other strains i growing showing it too and i know from experience they handle nute well. thanks for input though....

I use house & garden a+b. (dont think it available in states?). The more i read and think the more i certain it calmag. Didnt mean no offence bty, just know it def not nute burn. Its been showin symptoms a couple weeks even when ppms were lower, plus two other strains i growing showing it too and i know from experience they handle nute well. thanks for input though....

No worries, no offence takin!!! I don't take offence, these are my opinions that I share!!! shoot em down, use them to your advantage, either way, its just what I think!!!

Yea then I would go and get some Cal/Mag for that and see if that fixes the issue!!!

Back
Top Bottom