MNS - My New Spot

Thanks fellas :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Night, awesome mate.. you journaling it? Keep those seeds moist, they might still crack.. of all seeds I've popped so far, four haven't cracked. 95%+

Mango Widow...

IMG_061751.JPG

IMG_062354.JPG

Thanks fellas :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Night, awesome mate.. you journaling it? Keep those seeds moist, they might still crack.. of all seeds I've popped so far, four haven't cracked. 95%+

Nah probably won't journal it, I might drop a few photos in here from time to time but nothing too serious. Me/my partner want to have a bit more of a relaxed approach to our next few grows. If something special does pop up I'll start documenting info but for the most part it will be lazy growing in a sense.

I've put the 3 seeds that didn't crack into 3 small pots with soil, hopefully that will encourage some spring of life.

Late reply I know but it's so fucking hot right now. Nothing like Ozzie heat aye bois :rofl:19:rofl: :rip:

Yeah, very warm at the moment , 31 C at midnight. Did cool down though, it's 29 now.

Wild storm last night, a lot of rain and wind.. big girl didn't fair to well.. ripped all her supports out of the ground.. she's been trained as you know and those branches, when they let go become a twisted mess. Just spent an hour staking her back. A few branches I can't twist back into shape, I'm going to have to allow the sun to straighten the rest out..

She'll be right once flowering, that just caught me by surprise... No damage, suns almost got her all up again..

Master Kaze.. pointing back to the sky.. the main branches all have garden stakes now.. all the crap on leaves is mixture of de rock dust garden lime & gypsum.. she's looking healthy..

IMG_063738.JPG

Wild storm last night, a lot of rain and wind.. big girl didn't fair to well.. ripped all her supports out of the ground.. she's been trained as you know and those branches, when they let go become a twisted mess. Just spent an hour staking her back. A few branches I can't twist back into shape, I'm going to have to allow the sun to straighten the rest out..

Well she is looking great now even like she enjoyed the excitment ;)

Back
Top Bottom