Mobile App: Photo Uploading Issue & Website Upgrades

I did go over the top and was in a bit of a fit but to say the least I dislike this browser and an app should definitely be in the process of development soon... Phones are made for apps not browsers.

That's a good way to ensure that your wish gets granted.

But thanks for reminding me why I try so hard to keep my inner two-year old brat self confined. I'm afraid that if I ever let it get free, it'll go and post something like yours must have.

I believe I found another issue (but a very minor one). We were able to keep our list of subscribed (now "watched") threads - but we seem to have lost our list of watched forums/sections. The option is still present, and there are a finite number of areas here, so it's probably going to be quick and easy for us to recreate our lists. I'm only reporting the issue for the sake of completeness.

2100!!!

Jeez :)

I just got curious enough to check. I currently have 2,663 subscribed threads, so my estimate was a little low. I guess I need to archive the ones that haven't had new posts for several years, huh?

I know blogging is returning, and I know you have to write scripts for it.

With that in mind I would like to make a request if I may.

I would like to be able to post a blog and come back and add to or edit that blog at a later date.

This would be valuable for instances like when Darkscotia updates his Apprentice thread with Doc Bud.

or

If someone is running a perpetual grow, introduces a new strain and would like to have a place to list a link to the post where it was introduced.
One link in our sig to the blog with a list of links to keep things tidy.

Just a thought

thanks

I know blogging is returning, and I know you have to write scripts for it.

With that in mind I would like to make a request if I may.

I would like to be able to post a blog and come back and add to or edit that blog at a later date.

This would be valuable for instances like when Darkscotia updates his Apprentice thread with Doc Bud.

or

If someone is running a perpetual grow, introduces a new strain and would like to have a place to list a link to the post where it was introduced.
One link in our sig to the blog with a list of links to keep things tidy.

Just a thought

thanks
Again, Id suggest report this Post

These threads are getting Long, drawn out, and lots of general chit chat, Reporting it will flag it to Teddy to see and add to the TO DO LISTS, They did add Gallery pics upto 15mb I believe, so It does help

Again, Id suggest report this Post

These threads are getting Long, drawn out, and lots of general chit chat, Reporting it will flag it to Teddy to see and add to the TO DO LISTS, They did add Gallery pics upto 15mb I believe, so It does help

Thank you again Chris,

I did report it and they gave us 20mb upload for media now. :yahoo:

EDIT: and please put the "blog" button back on individual post. That proved to be very valuable !

Thank you again Chris,

I did report it and they gave us 20mb upload for media now. :yahoo:

EDIT: and please put the "blog" button back on individual post. That proved to be very valuable !
PERFECTO

Specific things Like this and SweetSue's needs are better reported I think, Not many of us do 3000word posts...lol well cept TS:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As many of you are aware, the photo uploads from our mobile app stopped working about a week ago. This was an unauthorized act from the developer, without any notice whatsoever and surely, without our consent. The only option they have given us for now is to use attachments, which not only are a hotbed for viruses and trojans, but it's 20 year old technology. So instead of moving backwards, we are moving full speed ahead with our forum and gallery software replacement, which will be 420% mobile friendly, without being forced to use an app. This will be very helpful to everyone, because we will no longer be limited to the forums, we'll all be able to access the full website in all of its glory.

Meanwhile, if you are able to access the website from a computer, tablet or smartphone with a browser like Google Chrome, you can still access all features. This issue is only limited to our mobile app.

Saturday morning (Feb 17), we will be taking the forums offline for a full day to complete this mission. Once the site is back up, the forums and gallery will be brand new, modern technology that will blow your trichomes off. Lots of new, cool and exciting features coming, along with shedding the 420 different bugs we've been plagued with in this old software. Please accept our apology for taking this long to get this done, however as you might expect, upgrading a mammoth website like this is like remodeling a castle from 1420 vs building a brand new structure in 2018. For these reasons, we ask that you practice your patience, and we thank you with the deepest gratitude for your understanding, love and support.

We were the very first cannabis community online at the birth of the internet in 1993, and until recently were always the biggest and best. With the success of our 25 year long efforts changing these laws however, there has been an explosion of entrepreneurs doing the same thing we do. So the time has come for us to rise up to the challenge and do our very best, to reclaim that status once again.

Instead of complaining about what's wrong, how about we use this opportunity to think optimistically by discussing things that we want to go right here in the future. This new software has a plethora of sweet additions to add, we will be very bug free and feature rich in a short time. This is going to be so much fun for us all, after the learning curve of course. :cheer:
I still can't access on my phone . It's says I'm now allowed to view. My post is a regular guy and his dreams . I have another also. Any help would be great . Cannot post pics at all on the site here either .

I still can't access on my phone . It's says I'm now allowed to view. My post is a regular guy and his dreams . I have another also. Any help would be great . Cannot post pics at all on the site here either .
Hi - adding to what overlord posted for you above, here is link to updated gallery upload tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

And the this post by TheMadDabber in the ‘new website tips and tricks’ thread might help as well.
New Website Tips, Tricks & Discussions

Ask in that tips thread if you need any further help. If you want to report an issue, use that thread overlord linked you to.
New site is still having some issues sorted out. Be patient, it’ll all be smooth soon enough!

:Namaste:

Hi - adding to what overlord posted for you above, here is link to updated gallery upload tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

And the this post by TheMadDabber in the ‘new website tips and tricks’ thread might help as well.
New Website Tips, Tricks & Discussions

Ask in that tips thread if you need any further help. If you want to report and issue, use that thread overlord linked you to.
New site is still having some issues sorted out. Be patient, it’ll all be smooth soon enough!

:Namaste:

You're the bomb Amy!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom