Moby Dick & Auto Tutankhamon Outdoor Grow

MrG1979

Hello 420 fam, this will be my first grow journal and second time growing. Its an outdoor grow as the title states. I have 3 feminized moby dick by dynafem seeds and 2 feminized auto tutankhamon by pyramid seeds going. I plan to top one of my mobys to achieve 16 colas and letting the rest of the girls go au natural. I started them about mid way through may, they are growing in promix organic herb and veggie soil. Two of the Moby Dicks are in 10 gallon pots and the rest are in five gallon pales from home depot. Four of the plants are at my gfs moms house as thats the legal limit here in canada and i have one at home. When the autos are harvested I will move that one with her sisters. I work away from home for 2 weeks then home for a week so they will be left to take care of theirselves mostly. I decided to do a grow journal for anyone that decides to grow moby dick or auto tutankhamon and are trying to research to get some info.

Screenshot_20190606-220812_Snapchat.jpg

They are all looking nice and healthy. Some of the fan leaves on the Moby Dicks are bigger then my hand, should I remove them?

They are looking nice n' healthy!
Some of the fan leaves on the Moby Dicks are bigger then my hand, should I remove them?

No,I'd leave them there-outdoors,the branches will soon be long enough that the big fans won't block anything...
Defoliation isn't as necessary outdoors,since the sun moves across the sky and the different angles get sun to the entire plant in the course of a day-Indoors,with stationary lighting-if something's blocked,it stays blocked till we intervene.

Hello 420 fam, this will be my first grow journal and second time growing. Its an outdoor grow as the title states. I have 3 feminized moby dick by dynafem seeds and 2 feminized auto tutankhamon by pyramid seeds going. I plan to top one of my mobys to achieve 16 colas and letting the rest of the girls go au natural. I started them about mid way through may, they are growing in promix organic herb and veggie soil. Two of the Moby Dicks are in 10 gallon pots and the rest are in five gallon pales from home depot. Four of the plants are at my gfs moms house as thats the legal limit here in canada and i have one at home. When the autos are harvested I will move that one with her sisters. I work away from home for 2 weeks then home for a week so they will be left to take care of theirselves mostly. I decided to do a grow journal for anyone that decides to grow moby dick or auto tutankhamon and are trying to research to get some info.

Hey @MrG1979 ... Canadian Eh :) There's quite a few of us from team Canada here.

I just looked up Tutankhamon by Pyramid Seeds ... high THC and high yield ... that's going to be nice:

0_Pyramid-Seeds-Tutankhamon.jpg

Did you get the seeds from TNSB ... they're a good sponsor here.

Alright ... nice to see you up and running a grow journal ... good luck!

Hey @MrG1979 ... Canadian Eh :) There's quite a few of us from team Canada here.

I just looked up Tutankhamon by Pyramid Seeds ... high THC and high yield ... that's going to be nice:

0_Pyramid-Seeds-Tutankhamon.jpg

Did you get the seeds from TNSB ... they're a good sponsor here.

Alright ... nice to see you up and running a grow journal ... good luck!
I did get them from TNSB.

Just curious and still learning ... what is your timeline/strategy between toppings? Do you wait a week or maybe wait for the branch to grow up a few inches?
Honestly dont have a strategy. Just top when they seem to have grown out a few nodes and when Im home.

Heres the topped/ mainlined girl. She has been topped 4 times now for a total of 16 mains, now just sit back and let her grow. I figure I have another month and a half of outdoor veg time left at least so she should grow out pretty good.
20190707_203927.jpg
20190707_203933.jpg
20190707_203939.jpg

Thank D, haha me too. Hopefully with 16 donkey dick colas. :drool: The only nutes i plan to use is what I have already, dagda lord of the field bloom and some big bud. Im interested to see the difference in yields between topping and the ones grown natural shape. Ill try and get my girl to get some pics within the next few days, im stuck at work untill the 21st.

Back
Top Bottom