Moby Grows DP-1st Grow

here is the pics of 2xmazar&2xTD..mazar has the fatter leaves. They aren't tall, but they are coming. TD's are a bit rough looking, other one pretty much doesn't have the other seed leaf and so on..i'll try to give them some care to help them survive.
IMG_0194_1.jpg
IMG_019529.jpg
IMG_0196_12.jpg
IMG_0197_1.jpg

thanks for having me here Md.
cheers :) the new bulb only been in for 24 hours and already i see the difference,they seem to have grown more in the last 24 hours if that makes sense ! ha ha or it might be my imagination ;-) the bulb was £15 odd from screwfix watch how my girls like it then decide :) the way i see it is that its not breaking the bank and lower wattage so saving on electric ;-) not much but every little helps :) going to start my LST now so will post pics in my journal later on :) :peace:

S:goodjob:

So its day 7-5 going and the girls are fine. I've been very busy so i didn't have time to update. Will update some photos tomorrow cause i forgot my camera at work. I had to get rid of one mazar, she just didn't have it, very rugged looking and didn't want to have problem plant inside, but now i have a empty pot for one Extreme. Going to put it to germinate tomorrow.

About those Criticals, 1 of 2 did pop, so really not happy. I did germinate 5 and was able to put those 2 in pots…So it 1/5 seeds…hope its not a male :D

I did turn the light to 600 and temps are around 25

I've been thinking about the scrog, when should i put it on, what height, and what size should it be? i really haven't got any idea :scratchinghead:

Hey man . So sad about the germ rate. But If all of them popped maybe u would have an overcrowded tent in the end. If i had the experience about grow and scrog i would tell u Everything but i just feel lucky my plants are still alive. Go look at peoples grows. I have seen numberous fantastic scrog growers here. If u ask them i am sure they give u some important advices. Keep it up!

Thanks 1Grower! I think I'm just gonna LST with these puppies. The Criticals were never meant to be in the same room with autos..just a small operation with testing, but I'm gonna do something with the one i now have :) Heres couple of pics on the Autos..Today i vent to to room they are growing and when i opened the door the most beautiful sent came..fresh and green, Yummy :love:

Tomorrow is feeding time for the mazars and on last feed, i gave them 1/4 of A+B and they didn't seem to mind..rest of the bunch is still getting only 100% roots with PH'd water. I Also had to raise the lamp a bit because one mazar's leafs edges started to curl up a bit..i tried to add humidity and lower the temps..going to get one of those electronic humidifiers which you can set on range of 40-70RH..costs couple of quids..might not hurt to have one of those..

Day 8
21819.jpg
21716.jpg

Allright. U seems to have Everything under control. I think its a Good call about the lst.. Its gonna even out the canopy. Remember.... Young plants dont need so much nutrients so be carefull so u dont overfeed them. My automazars had some problems with their leafs trough all the grow, why i dont know. But the TDs have been looking ok all the time. I read Something its in the automazars gens, the leaf-problem. But i am not sure, i Can try find it if u want... But they are looking healthy now. The buds are rock hard. If u have money for a humodifier its a Good buy, i dont have one but i will buy one for my next grow. By the way, i just harvested all tops there were finished :) have a great weekend Moby!

Thanks for advices 1Grower! It was a pretty nice weekend, but you had a blasting weekend :good job:

Here is a little update..its all good here and girls are growing nicely..new nodes and shoot are coming in searching for light :D

I think little feeding isn't hurting them..pretty much the opposite IMO. And monday started with a new life also..Auto Extreme did pop her head up :welcome:

IMG_047524.jpg
IMG_047425.jpg
IMG_047227.jpg
IMG_046826.jpg

Howdy folks. I have learned that I'm not too into blogging, but i try :) Here is a little update of my bunch of girls. The mazars are suffering from something that i haven't been able to fix..it isn't the feeding, i have the temps 25c, there is enough RH…I'm not sure if i know how to water those air pots correct..or I'm just going wrong in all ways, but there is no trouble with TD's. They area all pretty short but there are shit load of leaves and nodes popping. been doing some leaf tucking ect. The mazars are on bottom left, Extreme is up right corner and rest are TD's. The mazars are on day 18-19 and TD's are in days 15 to 17.
123410.jpg

lookig good MD,i have a mazar in with two power plant and are 5 weeks old on tuesday,my mazar didnt look like it was growing for a while but when i picked the big fan leaves up there was so much growth underneath, i used some LST to expose the new growth areas its only been a few days but the new tops are really catching up now that i've allowed more light in, and they are quite a bit shorter than the power plants i have to prop it up to be level with the PP's

Cheers VG :peace:

IM LOVING THIS HOBBY!!! Girls are getting some shape now and the prob with humidity is solved. I had too much of air circulation and not enough of moisture coming in. Been feeding them now just water(1-1.5l) and 0.5ml/L of roots and going to keep it that way for this week. Lamp is 60cm above and on 600w. Waiting them to start grow some height because i find it pretty difficult to water them so short and bushy. Pistils are also beginning to show!

AM
12452.jpg

TD
23181.jpg

All of them
23452.jpg

Cheers and enjoy your day!

Back
Top Bottom