Moby Grows DP-1st Grow

Thanks 1G! I am also happy, very happy :D I guess earlier i was stressing for no reason..they have been growing nicely and starting to smell like real plants. Looking forward to next few weeks if they start their serious grow and how the feeding affects them.

BTW, your harvest is looking very impressive! Enjoy your own kaya :bravo: :ganjamon:

A little almost 24h update.
Did some LST yesterday evening to level the plants and i think they are playing along and loving to get some more light.
Theres also one visitor on the right. Thats the critical which came out and she is also tied down. today is the cleaning day and Tomorrow they're going to get their water, i might bring in the nutes 'cause they look like it might be welcomed. On slight dosage of course.

Girlies
25161.jpg

I think the girls are growing like they should. I have them like i wanted..bushy, but I'm a bit surprised about the amount of leaves. Is there supposed to be that much? From what i've seen other journos theres usually much less..? sorry for the pic quality..my phone has a shitty cam..

32147.jpg

It is all on the plant for how many leafs. My flo has tons of them and my big buds not so many. They have had the same thing done to them at the same time. Just shows you each plant will grow the way it does. Your plants look freaking sweet man.

Thanks CO for your words! Im not complaining about the leaves, there's just pretty much of tucking going on to get the light to go trough the cover :D Im trying to do them good and give them what and when they need something. Im pretty happy with the pots i chose and as a newbie also, its almost impossible to do the rookie mistake and over water them. And the great part, they also seem to enjoy the pots.

As a result of the LST, ATM they stand at somewhere between 30-40cm. Long way to go till finish and they'll get there safe :peacetwo:

I am going to try air pots next. I have only used smart pots for my soil grows. I have heard good things about the airpots.

They are pretty handy to store also and i found that the cones on the side are just perfect for LST, just put a string around your branch, tie the ends together to make a loop and just bend your branch and put the loop around some of the cones..very easy to tighten and loosing, and after you don't need it, just cut it off.

They also dry up pretty quick if theres lot of air circulation in the room..

I would give them 10/10. The extra + comes from it being made out of recycled plastic and its adjustable on size. You can raise the bottom screen :D

Thank you for all the good info. I will look at them this weekend at my grow store. my smart pots dry the same when all my fans are going.

you're welcome CO, I'm more than happy to share my experience. I also did read somewhere that autos need a tall pot and realised after i did plant my babies that i could have made a double pot from two of them..just roll one a bit tighter and put 1/5 or 1/4 of other inside the one that holds the screen at the bottom..with the help of the cones its nice and easy to combine them. Im defo going to try it next time!

I have to get few of the smartpots myself for the ones that goes outside when it gets a bit warmer.

Thanks VG! I starting to believe that i have done something right :D Just did a bit more tucking and now theres light again for the little branches. Im gonna keep the leaves for now, but if i have problems I'll take few of them off. Don't want to stunt them if they are that happy. Happy wife, happy life :ganjamon:

Enjoy the friday guys, its a nice one! :hookah: :peace:

Cheers

hey MD :) you don't need to cut the whole leaf,with mine i have just snipped the top half of the blade in a few places,the only leaves i have fully removed are the first fan leaves they get when growing and that was because they were touching the soil and were getting burned by the nutes,i hate trimming whole leaves off can't bring myself to do it ! lol

:peace: VG :peace:

I think i'll give that a try. Maybe next time when I'm tucking. I did took the first leaves of for the same reason as you, they were pretty rugged looking and i bet they didn't feel too nice for the plant.

i know what you mean about trimming, its heart breaking :laughtwo:

I think one TD has started to pre flower,look like there's hair starting to be all over the place. i will check again after the lights go back and will post a pic.

I will get to test my new vaporizer today, YIPPEEE :hippy: friend send it to me, took like two weeks, hope its worth the wait!

I still can't believe that the seeds have come to this point in this time. They grow so rapidly in every direction. Anybody have any knowledge when the veg grow slows down or stops? The mazar's started day 26 and TD's 23.

Sorry that the camera angle is always the same, but tomorrow I'm gonna take them out and do a little inspection and take couple of leaves off from the bottom. Also gonna take some pics for better comparison.

Extreme also started a slight training.
IMAG054811.jpg
IMAG054910.jpg

This garden looks great. speed read through first few pages but all
Is looking good. I don't grow autos but have considered throwin a few in with my experimental plants to get a feel for them and their potential.
I'm gonna sub up, grab a spliff and watch this one to fruition. ;)

Keep it green.

Thanks guys! They are doing all the work and I'm just a guy who runs the bed&breakfast joint :smokin:

I think that you really should try these autos Closetgrown..they are pretty nice to grow :D

All the reps for Dutch passion for these genetics!!

Back
Top Bottom