Mocha makes easy ISO-WAX for dabs

Hey Mocha will it work similar with kief? I have some along with some Ever Clear Vodka 190 proof
or 95%. Maybe just put the kief in a little alcohol shake it up real good and let it dry. Might be
easier than the parchment paper and hand iron. Damn burnt myself once!! o_O :thedoubletake:
TBH :hmmmm: I don't know, but worth a shot :thumb:

Very nice write up, definetly giving this a try. Does this final product still need purged in a vacuum pot? Looking at getting into bho making so looking for what I all need to get beforehand.
Thank you, and no it doesn't need purged...it's basically pure rubbing alcohol, instead of butane, and will evaporate, and it tastes better than BHO (IMO)...and if you run it through a clean filter a second time, it will become shatter :thumb: but I prefer it to be like molasses, or a thick honey, it smokes better in my vape pen :smokin:

Thank you, and no it doesn't need purged...it's basically pure rubbing alcohol, instead of butane, and will evaporate, and it tastes better than BHO (IMO)...and if you run it through a clean filter a second time, it will become shatter :thumb: but I prefer it to be like molasses, or a thick honey, it smokes better in my vape pen :smokin:
WOW thanks buddy , I am definitely going to try this at the weekend now!

Nice...thanks :passitleft:

So when it comes to the shake it up part I do it a little different. I take a palm sander and hold it upside down in one hand, I put my jar on top of the sander then most importantly you'll want to hold the jar in place very carefully or you will unscrew the lid. I use an empty can (inverted) to keep my jar centered on the sander that way you won't unscrew the lid. Turn the sander on and you have a sonic cleaner going.

I do not know if this is good or bad - you tell. seems to work pretty good for me.

Okay I'm back :ciao: and it's all done :popcorn:...it goes through stages as it dries...so now that I'm awake:nomo:

here's the rest of the pics:cheesygrinsmiley:

1739359 Eeww o_O getting there...I thought I fucked up the first time I saw this :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

1739360 Starting to see something :popcorn:

1739361 Mmmm..looks like honey :hug: :slide:

Close-up....:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...I ended up getting just over 2 grams of dabs...from 11 grams of bottom bud/fluff :snowboating:
Thank you for the tutorial and pics defo going to try this amazing thank you

rick simpson method no? Just with THC bud and not CBD.I ask as i used his method for sometime even have a stil.
To help a ill family member he sadly has passed now.Just wonder as i steam away the iso and catch again.My end
product is not shatter like.I do infuse with coconut oil and cook with it. Is it the fact u cant reallly get rid of all the
iso with evaporation and thats why it ends up shatter. :thumb:thanks in advance for any info

Your very welcome G...and yeah I can't stand people who think their shit don't stink...you can't take it with ya.................A very wise man once said...Pass on what you have learned...I think it was Yoda in Empire Strikes Back :rofl::laugh:
Peace Buddy
Hey Mocha, many thanks for documenting your approach, yeah life is short and none of us can take it with us. Great stuff and thanks for sharing! :thumb:

rick simpson method no? Just with THC bud and not CBD.I ask as i used his method for sometime even have a stil.
To help a ill family member he sadly has passed now.Just wonder as i steam away the iso and catch again.My end
product is not shatter like.I do infuse with coconut oil and cook with it. Is it the fact u cant reallly get rid of all the
iso with evaporation and thats why it ends up shatter. :thumb:thanks in advance for any info
No, not RSO, I don't use any heat to get my oil, it just evaporates and leaves the concentrate...and the iso will evaporate completely over a 2 to 3 day period, but can be smoked immediately...or at least I do...and I only get shatter if I filter it twice :thumb:

Should be saving all that alcohol with a distiller, especially if using everclear, easy to make too
or not too expensive to buy, except the turbo

Back
Top Bottom