MochaBud's First Ever Grow Journal: White Widow In Organic Soil 2019

Okay so I see everyone doing this, so why not me? I've already met some good people who seem to be up to date with lots of information to share. And I'm sure I have a lot to learn yet, so be patient with me please.
NOTE: I have been growing for awhile, but have never taken pictures of my girls until recently. I have a couple closets I grow in...1 veg cab (old pantry converted) 5'L x 2.5'W x 6'T...and a spare bedroom closet that's 6'L x 3.5'W x 8'T...I try to keep a perpetual going which is 6 clones at various stages and 2 in flower at intervals of 4 weeks apart. I "was" getting a QP per plant with CFLs...now I have a 1000w HPS for flower, so we'll see...

What strain is it? White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60% Sativa 40% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Sprouted 2 weeks ago
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Nothing at the moment (Jiffy organic seed starter)
If soil... What size pot? 1/3 gal
Size of light? 2ft HO T5
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 75-80
RH of Room/cab? 45-50
PH of media or res? I ph water @ 6.3
Any Pests ? Just my kids j/k
How often are you watering? when they tell me to
Type and strength of ferts used? None at the moment

Here are some pics of the little girls...she sprouted on 1/3/19 this was taken on 1/9/19
1.9.19.jpg

This was taken on 1/12/19...
1.12.19.jpg

And these today 1/17/19 after up potting...
1.17.19.jpg

Good to meet you. What type of organic soil and what type of water do you use?
Good to meet you too fanleaf!
Right now I'm just using the Jiffy organic SS and tap water PHed @ 6.3...but will be using my happy frog mix when she's ready.

Good to meet you too fanleaf!
Right now I'm just using the Jiffy organic SS and tap water PHed @ 6.3...but will be using my happy frog mix when she's ready.
Okay, gotcha! That's what i was wondering...What type soil it was headed towards. I'll stop in from time to time to check it out. They look like happy babies at the moment. Myself, I'm finishing out a grow right now and then I'm changing things up for a TLO (True Living Organics) soil grow. I'm nervous but yet excited to focus on nothing more than microlife. I'll check in soon. Good luck and glad to see your first online journal.

Okay, gotcha! That's what i was wondering...What type soil it was headed towards. I'll stop in from time to time to check it out. They look like happy babies at the moment. Myself, I'm finishing out a grow right now and then I'm changing things up for a TLO (True Living Organics) soil grow. I'm nervous but yet excited to focus on nothing more than microlife. I'll check in soon. Good luck and glad to see your first online journal.
Right on, I appreciate that, and any and all comments or criticisms are welcome...as long as it's about growing better plants I'm all for it :thumb:

I do what's considered an OLS is there a difference with TLO or just different names?
EDIT: That's what it was called 7 years ago...OLS (organic living soil)

I do what's considered an OLS is there a difference with TLO or just different names?
EDIT: That's what it was called 7 years ago...OLS (organic living soil)
I'm sure it's similar but I'm also sure there are going to be several huge differences. For instance TLO grows involve layers and also putting organic spikes in the soil. The spikes are put in the soil during transplant so you can put the spikes where there are no roots yet. The purpose of the spikes are to allow the microlife to break down the nutrients before the roots get on scene. I'm sure just like your organic grows you probably have a base soil mix that you cook for x amount of time so that is all the same but I'm thinking there is also some major differences. An awesome book on it is called " true living Organics 2nd edition". It has been an awesome read. The author is the one who developed that specific grow style over many years.

I'm sure it's similar but I'm also sure there are going to be several huge differences. For instance TLO grows involve layers and also putting organic spikes in the soil. The spikes are put in the soil during transplant so you can put the spikes where there are no roots yet. The purpose of the spikes are to allow the microlife to break down the nutrients before the roots get on scene. I'm sure just like your organic grows you probably have a base soil mix that you cook for x amount of time so that is all the same but I'm thinking there is also some major differences. An awesome book on it is called " true living Organics 2nd edition". It has been an awesome read. The author is the one who developed that specific grow style over many years.
I'll have to look that up thanks :reading420magazine:

Hi and welcome to journal section.
I love to watch an organic grow :)
I'll sit next to fanleaf, hi :hug:
Well hello AngryBird thank you, and you can sit where ever you like :passitleft:the more the merrier :high-five:

Okay, so nothing really new, except they're both healthy and happy :yummy: but 1 seems to be growing a little faster than the other, and the bigger 1 also has 5 & 7 leaves already, while the other only has 3 & 5...thoughts???
Different pheno types? :hmmmm:
Ones a male? :oops:
There both males? o_O
I don't know WTF I'm doing and should give up? :rofl:
Okay...well anyway here's some pics for today.......
003.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg

And am I just high or does this ice puddle look like a frigin' giant eye? ................Oh well, peace and thanks for looking :ciao:
002.jpg

Okay, so nothing really new, except they're both healthy and happy :yummy: but 1 seems to be growing a little faster than the other, and the bigger 1 also has 5 & 7 leaves already, while the other only has 3 & 5...thoughts???
Different pheno types? :hmmmm:
Ones a male? :oops:
There both males? o_O
I don't know WTF I'm doing and should give up? :rofl:
Okay...well anyway here's some pics for today.......
003.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg

And am I just high or does this ice puddle look like a frigin' giant eye? ................Oh well, peace and thanks for looking :ciao:
002.jpg
That ice puddle is amazing!

That ice puddle is amazing!
IKR...I was walking the property and my dog started sniffing it, and of course I was gettin' high :smokin:so it looked extra cool at the time, and I just had to have a pic........

Back
Top Bottom