Moderately Heavy Smoker facing upcoming Drug Test - Help

shtthappens

I am a 6'0" 180lb moderately heavy smoker male (1-2 times/day). I am moderately active but have started exercising like CRAZY to burn fat before the test. Last time I smoked was 1 week ago and I will probably have another week before I take my pre-employment drug test (total of 2 weeks clean at test time). I have a fairly fast metabolism and have lost 10 pounds over the last month.

I would prefer to use natural methods and would love (NEED) advice, feedback on whether its even possible for me to pass using only natural methods (water, tons of exercise, and possible GNC flushes).

How likely is it that, given my metabolism, fairly athletic build, and natural regimen (I began running 3 miles/day a few days ago and drinking tons of water), I will be able to pass the test just 2 weeks after my last smoke?

Again, any and all advice/feedback will be INCREDIBLY, UNBELIEVABLY appreciated. THANKS!!!!!!

If you have a fast metabolism you maybe able to pass in this amount of time. Be sure to stop exercising and switch to a high fat red meat diet 3 days before the test. Then use dilution the morning of the test to increase your chances.

Thanks Weed420. I'll definitely do that. I just found out that I will be testing at LabCorp. Im going to take a home-test a few days before. If I test positive, I'll have to use a substitute. I'd rather use synthetic than have an awkward conversation with a friend asking for his piss. I've heard labs can detect synthetic piss. Is that true? Thanks for all the help!

Some labs are testing for uric acid in the urine so be sure to buy a synthetic that has uric acid in it. Then just spend a little time practicing to keep the temp within range.

Back
Top Bottom