Moderator Elections 2005 - Part Two

Founder
POSITIONS AVALIABLE

News Hawks - Help SirBlazinBowl find and post the worldwide news regarding Hemp and Marijuana.

Medical Marijuana Mod - Post facts, information and worldwide news regarding Medical Marijuana.

Hemp Mod - Post facts, information and worldwide news regarding Industrial Hemp.

House of Spritualness Mod - Discuss the HIGHer powers of Cannabis.

Hippies and Mellow Stoners Mod - place for older, experienced and mellowed stoners and hippies to gather.

Who wants what position and why?

How are you going to be the best mod for this area and please list any background experience you may have.

I want to add massive information to these forums.
Hemp can save the planet and we all know what Marijuana does as a Medicine... Let's get the word out!

Please list everything here, do not pm me.

Thanks

:adore:

good idea on the hemp man, people think it's weed, or you can get high off it, deffinitely need more information, i've had stupid people ask me if i'd ever smoke my hemp necklace if i got desparate enough, i just looked at him and said, you're ignorant.

you hear about the guys in england who got arrested because they jumped the fence to a legal hemp field and filled garbage bags with leaves and started smoking some of it right there, the owner came out and started laughing at them, and so did the cops, lol.

i seem to have endless free time on my hands, and i waste it messing around on this here computer. so i would be happy with the position of Industrial Hemp Mod. it'll give me something constructive to do with my time. and i wont mess it up.

What about a mod for the Hippies and Mellow Stoners forum? or should I just keep an eye on this for the time being untill we see how its going to flow?

If we decide to elect a mod I nominate Tommysmokes for the position as he is mature and experienced.

If anyone should be elected for the medical marijuana section i would have to say purplemonkey. from the posts I have read he is well educated in this area. also because he is a MMJ user. and he is very mature, but he may not want to take the position. idk just a suggestion.

dave_the_stoner....
J842P , the politics mod, asked me for the hemp forum position and since he is already mod of that entire section, i gave it to him...
i am sure that he could use a hand collecting and reposting about 420 million pages of information on the subject though...
please get with him and see how you can help...

yeah, purplemonkey rules...
but i think i remember him saying a while back that he didn't have the time...he may have even been a mod for all i know..i can't remember...please ask him, in case he doesn't see this thread...

:smokin:

found this searching for something else..
bluehoney.org may be for sale!

wanted to put it here for whoever gets that section...
looks like some good info there to get the section started with...

Do you still need a mod in the introduce yourself board? Carp mentionned to me he'd like to help out maybe there for starters.

I haven't been around long, so you might not have my trust, but I assume you can tell from the quality of my posts the quality of job I'd do modding. anyways I'm willing to donate my time to this web site, I'm not going to try to "sell myself" and persuade you into giving me mod I really don't care, but if you need a mod I am willing. I probably wouldn't be good at news hawk or something, if anything I'd just mod posts, delete spam, whatever you needed.

Back
Top Bottom