Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

think i might have over watered if i did does it hurt just doing it once its on the og kush when there that big its hard to tell the weight by picking up 10 gallon pots lol.. i waited 4 days tho it been 4 hrs from 5 days the soil had gaps on the sides of the pots but idk hope they fine

Crank up the fans and aim them at the pots! I'm sure it's fine.

I used to carry a 10 gallon pot 2x a day. It was really easy to tell when it needed water...I didn't grunt when I lifted it :).
Yeah there fine just shock i guess from the water being a lil cooler then i like.. bout to take some clones.. i have all the stuff to do it im using clonex any suggest on how to make the best of cloning?
5AD9FBCC-10F6-4ED5-B655-478A715F35F1.jpeg
69CBBE5F-AA19-4435-90BE-6867E9A7C2AE.jpeg
EC405A15-AC2A-484C-A287-83465352085F.jpeg

I got all of this for cloning does it ok to you guys and some of the tips that you all do during your process? Would love to hear how you all do it
7FBF37A6-EBDC-4C4F-9589-39409C7C8BC2.jpeg
1C2CA84A-82C2-4922-824C-11687F9E6B93.jpeg
5F93641A-3DAA-424C-9970-D242ACF59AFC.jpeg
AA35F3E2-A65E-48D1-9AC5-21FBE6BA202E.jpeg

I don't like seeing them wilt like that, see what they look like tomorrow morning
Ok thanks.. i wonder what i did wrong? I took the cutting laid it on the sterile plate.. walked into kitchen which took maybe a min. Sat everything down took my first cutting made a angle cut then i scraped the bark a little bit i then dipped it into the gel stuck it into plug medium watered and went to the next cutting. Idk if was where they were laying there exposed to the air for 3 mins made that big of deal or what just i wanna know what i did wrong.. do you think they will make it?

They may stand back up, what do they look like today?
They looked like the same this morning but seemed as if the tops were trying to stand up they dont look dead tho but idk will see if not i just chopped off a 50$ bag lol

Use the newer growth from down low on the plant. They tend to do better than older more woody cuts.
There trying there hardest to lift the leafs up you think theyll be fine or just to much stress thatll theyll seed out once i harvest?

As long as they can stand up they have a chance.
Quick question!! Im setting my room up for flower with the one thats housing the og kush.. say i turn the lights out for 30 mins and the plants are in complete darkness so i can check to see if there is any light leaks and that gives my eyes plenty of time to adjust to the darkness and find any light leaks.. will it hurt them to be in the dark that long and after the 30 mins is up ill go back to 24hrs till im ready to switch to 12/12.. im curious if itll affect them in any way or stress them bc i dont want seeds come harvest lol.. in if you dont truly know for sure then can you point me to the person who might bc i dont wanna make a 30 min mistake lol

I wouldn’t think 30 mins will make a plant hermie. I’ve lost power during lights on for up to 3 hours and no hermies. Maybe @Norcaliwood will have a more definitive answer.

I wouldn’t think 30 mins will make a plant hermie. I’ve lost power during lights on for up to 3 hours and no hermies. Maybe @Norcaliwood will have a more definitive answer.
Any way possible to get him in on the thread how do i go about doing that im not to savy on stuff like that i know how to upload photos and type thats about it. Can Norcaliwood see that were saying his name? I dont think 30 mins would hurt either just i wanna know for certain in with it not herming on you in your canna, it be opposite with me thats how my luck goes lmfao!!! Thanks but id say your correct anyways you been doing this shit way longer then me in im always on your threads you know your stuff i just hate hitting the like button and you getting a 1000 likes at a time lol but just to confirm on my side so i fill assured that itll be 100% fine will make me not fill as bad about it i should of done it way before they got to big to get threw my door bc even if they need a flush im screwed..

Back
Top Bottom