Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Ok germinating some seeds to tonight after i germinate them and put them in the grow room what light schedule should i run so that when i plant them outside i dont mess up there photoperiod and they go into flower

Whatever you put them under you should harden them off before they get planted outside. I would set the schedule for whatever the sunlight time is where you are when you are planning on planting them. I'd say definitely not outside until mid-April the earliest.

Whatever you put them under you should harden them off before they get planted outside. I would set the schedule for whatever the sunlight time is where you are when you are planning on planting them. I'd say definitely not outside until mid-April the earliest.

So your saying plant them when the sun is coming up basically?

What I meant to say was that the indoor lighting schedule should be the same as the hours of daylight that you get outside around the day you intend to move them outside.

For example, if someone lived in Louisville, Kentucky and planned on planting on May 1st, then your indoor lighting should be 13 hours 47 minutes on and 10 hours and 13 minutes off. Roughly ;).

That way when you plant them they will be getting the same hours of light as they had been getting. From then until June 21st the days are getting longer.

All goes well till it all fails hahahahahahaha im so funny..
Naw all is good waiting to germ some seeds in pop them babys in the ground, when i plant in ground should i still fert like i did in the room or will mother nature take care of her own?

If you aren't doing a stealth grow in the middle of the forest, then I would use nutrients the same way. Keep in mind that when you water plants in the ground the water is going to spread a lot further than your roots unless you water slowly.

Are you going to dig a big hole and amend the soil?

Fam is good, dad was fun last night! Full of humor and chatty. Thanks for asking :). All well in horse country with your gang?

If you aren't doing a stealth grow in the middle of the forest, then I would use nutrients the same way. Keep in mind that when you water plants in the ground the water is going to spread a lot further than your roots unless you water slowly.

Are you going to dig a big hole and amend the soil?

Fam is good, dad was fun last night! Full of humor and chatty. Thanks for asking :). All well in horse country with your gang?

Yeah straight in the forest lol. helicopters fly over to much in to see a black spot from soil isn't worth the chance lol ill be going to it about 3 times during the grow if you make a path they see that to so kinda limited. Horse country is good finally starting to get great weather finally..glad to hear about pops glad hes doing good

Back
Top Bottom