Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

So do like 16/8 im running 18/6 now and light is hanging at 24 inches from top of plants and shes not even in the center of the light! Thats what confusing iv done all the same treatment with all the plants but she gives me the most trouble.
May want to try a slightly shorter lights on and see how they react.

I'd back it up rather than change the schedule. I've seen a few plants go into flower when the lights change. If the others are happy, put them on risers to keep them the same distance.
They are in flower already. have been for over a week i got pistils everywhere on all the plants. I did raise the light for like 4 days to see if that would help i went to like 34 inches but light manufacturer says for flowering at 24 inches but i know strains and plants differ from there recommended heights idk wish i could find the problem bc shes done this since 2 weeks old you can see from the past pics

It's when leaves respond to too much light by trying to protect themselves.
Ok gotcha sorry i dont know the quotes for alot of things but im figuring them out slowly lol bare with me.. i know ima try to back light off again and give it more then 4 days to respond most theyll do is stretch right?

Here is the og kush its coming along good had a cal mag def but got taking care of quickly they love there cal- mag the damn lady bug chewed off pieces on some of the leafs i guess they got in threw vent i know it was them bc theres 2 of them laying in the floor half way dead or high lol.. i wish i didnt transplant them into a 3 gallon fab pot bc thats gonna be hard to get them out and into there 10 gallon resting pots for flower
E9E8D3F0-95DA-49BC-AEC9-0D3A004FC304.jpeg
7BE9B9B7-72AE-4D1D-B16C-3946020E1DE2.jpeg
0EC4EDF6-AD87-4D7E-ACC6-BA77670D94B2.jpeg
714E72BA-1B50-4A61-B48E-3B2F2FC95FBE.jpeg
AAD7EFFF-CD8A-4EBA-AD04-7965E944B9E2.jpeg

In the gorilla glue tent i took both of yours ideas pennywise said change time and you intheshed said raise light so will see what happens from here its on you guys lol.. naw all is good i learn alot from you 2 and since your the only 2 who mostly comment and help me out thanks for it means alot to a new grower like me i rather learn from the best at all cost anyways so again thanks

woke up this morning and curl was way better im assuming light was to low or they were just going threw something but idk about the light bc i raised it before higher for 4 days just weird but did get better but i also moved my fans around for the first time last night she might of been getting all the heat pushed over onto her side..if only plants could talk lmao

That's good news!

Ladybugs don't eat leaves, they only eat bad bugs like aphids and thrips. Something else chewed on those leaves.

When you need to transplant out of a cloth pot, you put on an upside down container base thats smaller in diameter than the pot, and peel the cloth pot down around the base. I have pics of that somewhere that I'll find when I get to work this morning.

That's good news!

Ladybugs don't eat leaves, they only eat bad bugs like aphids and thrips. Something else chewed on those leaves.

When you need to transplant out of a cloth pot, you put on an upside down container base thats smaller in diameter than the pot, and peel the cloth pot down around the base. I have pics of that somewhere that I'll find when I get to work this morning.
O i thought that there was a good lady bug and a bad lady bug i might be wrong then.. ok yeah iv never seen that done with a transplant so would love to see those pics

Back
Top Bottom