Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Modest Grower

Good morning my growing community! I hope all is well my friends. At the beginning of this year I started growing again for the first time in maybe 3 or 4 years. Previously I only grew bag seeds in a closet and used CFL and fluorescent lights.

This time around I took advantage of last year's black Friday ordering tons of seeds from seeds man and a Kind LED. I have also picked up a Mars Hydro LED and a makeshift LED that I plan to use for veg.

I've also gotten into dabpressing thanks to @Grandpa Tokin and the fantastic squeezing thread. Which means a lot of my grow goes into the press now and I love it.

Anyways, when I started up I wanted a bunch of variety in stock before I settle into growing so I had a few autos go through my set up. Now I am stocked up on bud and rosin and looking to switch to a perpetual grow and photoperiods again.

I have two large plants already started that are going into flower in the next week or so. A francos lemon cheese and a blue dream. I have taken cuttings from. Those which will be the first plants in my new veg tent I just ordered and I have a Dresden Green Diamond that has sprouted as well.

The latest addition will be the Alaskan Pruple that I dropped last night. I know the tent isn't the highest quality but I think it should be great for what I need as a veg tent.
20200427_095655.jpg

I'm always terrible at these journals! The other tent for flowering is a 4x4 tent that is currently finishing some CBD and kush autos to be pressed for medicinal oil for my dad and home to the giant Franco and Blue dream plants

Good morning, @Canadadoes Please do! I'm super excited to have the extra space and both a flowering and veg tent. I assume grow tents are like garage space and you always find a way to fill it. I'm hoping to send a few clones to the outside world though so that will help. The Dresden Green Diamond, Alaskan Purple and hopefully the Dr. Seedsman CBD will all make their way to the great outdoors

I'm super excited to have the extra space

I bet! I just finished building another room also. Then I started thinking... I need more lights, and more planters, etc. it got expensive real quick! Lol.
I may put some outside in the yard this summer. I have approximately 400 bagseeds for outside and then fem’d for inside.

Yeah, it’s a blessing and a curse! Lol. I’ll be trying my hand at creating feminized seeds this time around now I have another room. Plan is to clone a few of the seedlings I just started, reverse 2 to pollinate the rest. Hopefully all goes to plan! I just started a new journal for it. It’s the Planet Express one in my signature. If your interested.

Here are the clones from the Franco Lemon Cheese and Blue Dream. I have been taking home my water cups from work and made these little cloning capsules. They're free, keep humidity, and give me something to do.

20200423_224954.jpg

Yeah, it’s a blessing and a curse! Lol. I’ll be trying my hand at creating feminized seeds this time around now I have another room. Plan is to clone a few of the seedlings I just started, reverse 2 to pollinate the rest. Hopefully all goes to plan! I just started a new journal for it. It’s the Planet Express one in my signature. If your interested.

I will check that out! Based on your signature looks like you will use Colloidal silver? I have tried that waaaaay back in the day and GA3 but I have not been successful. Knock on wood, I have never seen a hermie intentional or not! Best of luck on your journey, I'll be following it

That was the plan, I also ordered some GA3. Might try both on 2 different plants. See what works best!
I'm planning on giving GA3 another go with my Franco and Blue dream before flipping. I tried it with autos but my measurements were not precise and I think autos might be a bit more difficult for timing. Could be wrong though.

Cool.... Ill sub in for this!
I took a couple more clones from my GC and have rooted after a week, once they develop stronger roots in the T5 light ill be putting them outside and compare the growth to my veg tent

Cool.... Ill sub in for this!
I took a couple more clones from my GC and have rooted after a week, once they develop stronger roots in the T5 light ill be putting them outside and compare the growth to my veg tent
Thanks for joining 780! Glad to have you along. I will be curious to see your comparison grow. Congrats on the clones rooting. I'm hoping a few of mine do, I used to be so good with clones on bag seed but these two strains have been full of failure thus far for me. Fingers crossed my cups help humidity and they root this time

Got the idea for my own perpetual grow today and I see some familiar faces so I'm tagging along.
also,how do you like the vivosun tent? I've been thinking about getting one because I love their other products.

Got the idea for my own perpetual grow today and I see some familiar faces so I'm tagging along.
also,how do you like the vivosun tent? I've been thinking about getting one because I love their other products.
Very cool, glad to have you here! I just ordered the tent so I will let you know when it is delivered but I am currently using a growneer tent I ordered off Amazon for the 4x4 flowering. It was super cheap and no complaints yet.

I figured since the tent was just for veg quality for things like light leaks would not be a huge deal. My veg light is also extremely light so structure isn't too big of a concern at the moment.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

20200428_172842.jpg
Good afternoon my fellow green thumbs! I hope everyone had a great day. I came home to my Alaskan Purple ready to roll! Super happy about that. I dropped it into a cup of soil and it's off to the races.

Back
Top Bottom