Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Make sure you have no leaks in your duct for your filter. I had a small cut around the base of one of my connections last year mid flower and couldnt find it as my room was full. Had to ride out the grow being smelly lol... I replaced all duct in one of my rooms and no more smell. I like using that duct thats coated with the black plastic as well as it is 2 layers and you dont have to worry about light leaks in it. Things can get reallllllyyyy smelly when the filters not working or you have leaks. Hope you get the AC fixed soon!

Make sure you have no leaks in your duct for your filter. I had a small cut around the base of one of my connections last year mid flower and couldnt find it as my room was full. Had to ride out the grow being smelly lol... I replaced all duct in one of my rooms and no more smell. I like using that duct thats coated with the black plastic as well as it is 2 layers and you dont have to worry about light leaks in it. Things can get reallllllyyyy smelly when the filters not working or you have leaks. Hope you get the AC fixed soon!

Good info there! I'll double check that this evening. I do have the black coated stuff as I thought it looked better haha. I spent all that money on a sleek AC infinity I wanted some stealthy looking tubing.

I do hope the store is open. An additional can filter in there would alleviate all concerns to finish this run. The AC would help too haha

That really bites about the AC, I hope you get that figured out brother. Sending you positive vibes. I’m sure all will work out for the best.
It's all good, such is life. I feel bad for my wife, she works from home due to covid. I spent the last week learning about capacitors and motors only to fail to fix it so I caved and scheduled the appointment. It was funny because watching the YouTube videos of people fixing their AC units and they were like 10 years newer than mine and still old haha. Only so much you can do I guess.

Yes sir, we get curve balls thrown at us. It’s all about how you handle them. Boy does that resonate with me. Right now I have a dryer in pieces in the basement. I’m waiting on parts. Mrs CD has been hanging the clothes in the railing of the deck for almost a week. She’s not impressed lol

Yes sir, we get curve balls thrown at us. It’s all about how you handle them. Boy does that resonate with me. Right now I have a dryer in pieces in the basement. I’m waiting on parts. Mrs CD has been hanging the clothes in the railing of the deck for almost a week. She’s not impressed lol
I can definitely relate haha. We save money when we can and throw in the towel when we have to.

Hey @The Phantom thanks for swinging by. Cant wait to see the babies up and running with the rest. AC peeps come Friday so they can charge to show up and then I'm sure a week later to put the new one in. On a positive note the outdoor ladies seem to be doing well for the first timer!

20200616_120436_82128214276322.jpg

Sooo jealous of your outdoor grow. Looking good! You going to top them and put some type of supports around them? They are hopefully going to get big!!
So these are the babies I hooked the old man up with. His first grow but I hook him up with CBD and he is interested in growing (Ironic if you knew my childhood). Anyways, he's going good and I am trying to provide advice remotely.

I topped the biggest 2 or 3 but the rest have just been transplanted and grown so far

Took a chance and swung into my local grow shop today. Sign said be back in 10. Luckily that shit was probably up all day because as I pondered when that was posted the guy came to the door.

I bought a second can lite filter 6" by 24" the plan is to hook that up to my second AC infinity and have that scrub the room the tents are in while also blowing a breeze through the veg tent. We shall see but this should cover the concerns around smell

You never know how long those smoke breaks out back of the grow shop will take sometimes. Might end up needing to go get munchies afterwards. Haha
No joke! I was half joking half bummed sitting there like sooooo when is 10 minutes. I figured I'd sit in my car for ten and then as I started to walk away he ran up to the door

On top of the good luck with my local green shop I also received a delivery. 2 6" clamp on fans. I'm optimistic and think the next Scrog will encompass all 4x4 space available. I also received the aquarium circulators. 2 of each. I'll for sure use both fans but maybe only 1 circulator
20200617_194123.jpg

I hooked the carbon filter up temporarily to my second AC infinity. It's pulling through the filter in the room the tents are in and blowing into the veg tent. My plan is to connect both tents and have the fans working as an intake exhaust across both tents while using two filters and circulating air from the room. Stoned explanation.

Stoned edit: carbon filter, ducting to veg tent, intake fan, gap..... ducting connecting veg tent to flowering tent, gap.....carbon filter, exhaust fan, ducting to room.

Here are the ladies today. Not much changing just more frost and hopefully more weight.:rollit:

20200619_145501.jpg
20200619_145527.jpg

They’re looking frosty. Beautiful nug MG. Bet it smells awesome. Have we invented smellovision yet?

Thanks @Canadadoes happy friday! I'm pretty happy with them. I did have to raise the Kind LED. I am seeing sum buds being bleached. They get little white fros on top. This happened to my white widows too. It seems to be a specific spot on the light unfortunately. The smell is super nice though and the majority of tops look stellar. I'll squish any that don't for rosin

I'm hoping the second carbon filter kept the funk in the tent. AC guy was poking around just beyond the door/wall with the furnace room sharing the next door wall. He seemed cool and all went smooth.

This is how my lazy ass set it up yesterday. I think I'm going to hang it above the tent, cut the ducting to size, and put the clamps on tonight.

20200617_215104.jpg

Thanks @Canadadoes happy friday! I'm pretty happy with them

Same to you my friend. You should be happy with them, they look deadly! I gotta get me one of these DabPress machines!
“Mom... everyone else has one”
“Do you want me to be the loser?”
“how will I ever be cool, if I don’t squish”
Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom