Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Very nice. Make sure those aquarium circulators are on a gfi outlet or gfic breaker, unless they are the magnetic kind where the power portion stays on the exterior dry side. It’s not fun sticking your hand in juiced water.
Good tip! I have had my fair share of shocks but never in a bucket of water. Much appreciated. I ordered a thunder vest for the doggo so thanks for bringing that up! I hope you are having a great Friday!

Same to you my friend. You should be happy with them, they look deadly! I gotta get me one of these DabPress machines!
“Mom... everyone else has one”
“Do you want me to be the loser?”
“how will I ever be cool, if I don’t squish”
Lmao!
Yesssss! I'm in love with it. It is super easy to use and when you grow you always have something to squeeze! It wasn't terrible as far as cost. I'm just happy spreading it on my joints or vaping it.

Looking gooooooooooood!!!! I bet that smells wonderful! If you are going from one tent to the next with your intake / exhaust be careful with humidity on the 2nd tent. I lost a crop from putting two rooms together like that. Even though the humidity was only slightly higher i guess just the transpiring moisture caused mold. What week are your flowering girls on? They look so frosty!

I’m pretty handy, wonder if I could build one? Imma look into it.
They definitely sell the heated elements, I can't remember the technical term for the life of me. People buy those and then put them on presses from harbor freight. I'm sure there are various levels of DIY beyond that but @Grandpa Tokin has a sweet one and so do many others in his squeezing jounal.

@HunterNitro I have the 6 ton 3x5 dab press. I ordered mine of amazon due to covid shipping issues and pricing. Anyways, I freaking love it.

I use a dab press pre press cylinder and no bags. I use Reynolds wrap for my paper
20200619_164610.jpg

20200609_223130.jpg

@HunterNitro I have the 6 ton 3x5 dab press. I ordered mine of amazon due to covid shipping issues and pricing. Anyways, I freaking love it.

I use a dab press pre press cylinder and no bags. I use Reynolds wrap for my paper
20200619_164610.jpg

20200609_223130.jpg
Thanks for the info! How many grams do you press at a time? Ive done it the cheap, not very efficient way in the past. The girlfriends hair straighter... LOL

Thanks for the info! How many grams do you press at a time? Ive done it the cheap, not very efficient way in the past. The girlfriends hair straighter... LOL

I press various sized pucks but I keep it between maybe 3.5 and 12ish. On the pic above I did 2 pucks maybe 5.5 a piece just from memory. I'll smash some pineapple Express and spread on a PE joint. For Science (as they say).

Here is the journal you gotta check out. Once you look you are destined to press.

So I squeezed 5.7 grams of Pineapple Express this wonderful evening. I was planning on rolling a joint bathed in it but I am too stoned from the Northern lights. Plan is to wake up finish the job and wake and bake like it is my job. Follow up report to come. :yummy:

20200619_232801.jpg
20200619_232703_001.jpg

Looking gooooooooooood!!!! I bet that smells wonderful! If you are going from one tent to the next with your intake / exhaust be careful with humidity on the 2nd tent. I lost a crop from putting two rooms together like that. Even though the humidity was only slightly higher i guess just the transpiring moisture caused mold. What week are your flowering girls on? They look so frosty!

Thanks for the info! I have to quick check the math. I know they have a few to go and the trichomoniasis es are still looking clear. I think this week of higher temps was a bit strenuous but overall the ladies look good. I'll report back on the time since flip. My favorite smell is my fingers after squeezing the lemon cheese haha glorious.

So I squeezed 5.7 grams of Pineapple Express this wonderful evening. I was planning on rolling a joint bathed in it but I am too stoned from the Northern lights. Plan is to wake up finish the job and wake and bake like it is my job. Follow up report to come. :yummy:

20200619_232801.jpg
20200619_232703_001.jpg

Hahaha awesome plan!! Dang that looks wonderful. I will have to get me a press soon.

Apparently my first can filter is losing steam. I started have been battling the cheese funk the last few days but today realized the air coming out the exhaust is starting to smell "dangerously cheesey" :rofl:

So after many stoner brainstorming considerations, I decided to mount the new filter in place of the original. One thing I pondered was if my ac infinity could handle sucking in through one filter and blowing out the other but I think that would be too much resistance and at least shorten the fans life. Any thoughts?

Here's the current status a couple weeks out I figure. Hopefully first few days in July.

20200621_084914.jpg

Lemon cheese:
20200621_084851.jpg

Blue Dream:
20200621_084859.jpg

What is your filter setup like? Do you have your carbon filter in your tent sucking up the air or is your filter on the outside blowing out air? Carbon filters work best at sucking air and scrubbing than as an exhaust. I think its like 1/4 as efficient in scrubbing when blowing air through the carbon filter. That number may not be correct but its something like that. The CAN 33 filter you can only blow 100CFM air out the filter but it will scrub (suck) 440 CFM worth of air as an example. (its the one I have)

What is your filter setup like? Do you have your carbon filter in your tent sucking up the air or is your filter on the outside blowing out air? Carbon filters work best at sucking air and scrubbing than as an exhaust. I think its like 1/4 as efficient in scrubbing when blowing air through the carbon filter. That number may not be correct but its something like that. The CAN 33 filter you can only blow 100CFM air out the filter but it will scrub (suck) 440 CFM worth of air as an example. (its the one I have)

Good to know, thanks! I have my old one in tent and the fan pulls through it as exhaust. Currently, I have the other on the ground in the surrounding room and my second fan pulling through it and going into my veg tent as an intake while scrubbing the surrounding room.

Made the filter swap just before lights off. Imagine no AC in the house, 80 degree tent and my cutting down the old "light" filter and putting an even bigger one up. I was sweating like no other and the tent was open a bit.

As I finished I hear my wife yell down "a bit heavy on the herb!" The house was cheesy. Now that it is up and running I think the issue is resolved. AC goes in tomorrow. :yahoo:

Made the filter swap just before lights off. Imagine no AC in the house, 80 degree tent and my cutting down the old "light" filter and putting an even bigger one up. I was sweating like no other and the tent was open a bit.

As I finished I hear my wife yell down "a bit heavy on the herb!" The house was cheesy. Now that it is up and running I think the issue is resolved. AC goes in tomorrow. :yahoo:

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: "A bit heavy on the herb. Thats toooo funny. I bet it was super smelly and especially like you said with no ac and being hotter. I swear I work harder on my grow/setup than I do with anything else. Ive been covered in sweat many many times.

Hope for a speedy AC replacement! Keep us updated on the smell hope that fixed it!

You know now thinking about it, my Can filter is about 2 years old now. I should start thinking about replacing it as well.

Back
Top Bottom