Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Thanks Brother! All is well, went to see the surgeon again today. He said come see me in 6 weeks, NO work. Looks like I’ll be sitting in the sideline for a bit longer.
You will be a pro grower and poster by then and can just kick it in the grow room! I hope you are feeling better at least though

Great lookin plants Modest! Inside and out! stopped by to say high :passitleft: Stay safe and stay stoned

You will be a pro grower and poster by then and can just kick it in the grow room! I hope you are feeling better at least though

Lol, timing should be pretty good. I’ll be able to pollinate the clones and such! I’m not in any pain, doc just doesn’t want me to blow out my plate. Thanks though!

I have the kind burple light also . They gave me a hard time to on my pics . Are you going to cut the blue back to 80% the last two weeks?
Hey @West Hippie happy Friday! I saw this yesterday but was too stoned. I have been dialing the blue back but more due to the heat as I have another light in the rent as well. That being said, when I was doing an auto run I had all 3 cranked to the end. How are you liking the light? I want to use the internal timer more to do a sunrise and sunset but I have just been using an external timer on this run

Hey @Preston9mm do you still use the watering set up you had where you made like horseshoes out of PVC? I wanted to ask as I didn't see them in your journal lately but didn't want to sidetrack the convo in your journal.

I am trying to mimic that a bit with some cheap pieces I picked up. Mainly for when I am out of town but I may switch to more of a top feed coco and MC approach more permanently next run.

Hey @Preston9mm do you still use the watering set up you had where you made like horseshoes out of PVC? I wanted to ask as I didn't see them in your journal lately but didn't want to sidetrack the convo in your journal.

I am trying to mimic that a bit with some cheap pieces I picked up. Mainly for when I am out of town but I may switch to more of a top feed coco and MC approach more permanently next run.
I still have all the parts & pieces, just haven't been able to dial it in because I keep running such a wide range of phenos.

I've considered just hooking up a hose directly to that 15 gal res I was using to make feeding easier.... just not automated.

I'll pipe it all in again when I do a clone SOG.... not too far off in the future. LoL

For now, I'm back to mixing & feeding by hand. But... I'm also down to like 50% of the plants I usually grow, so it hasn't been terrible. Only 9 of them need it daily. The other 10 are just babies, they share a gallon every 2 days.
:thumb:

Awesome so the SOG, is that going to be when you find the first unicorn candidate? I used to love SOG but my scale was micro compared to what you are talking.
Yeah. I've got 2-3 strains that I've fallen in love with over the years.

2 of the clone candidates are going right now, so long as they exhibit the pheno traits similar to my previous grows... it may take a run or 2 to find exact donors, but the process has started.

I had planned on taking some cuttings from the recent Cheese plant I was growing, but it started showing poor traits from jump-street. I culled her & will try again in a month when I drop the next beans.

I want to find 3 cuts, and fill each of my 3 rooms with a sog of whatever... I should be able to set up 3 resevoirs/pumps/drip lines to run a specific schedule for each pheno

Yeah. I've got 2-3 strains that I've fallen in love with over the years.

2 of the clone candidates are going right now, so long as they exhibit the pheno traits similar to my previous grows... it may take a run or 2 to find exact donors, but the process has started.

I had planned on taking some cuttings from the recent Cheese plant I was growing, but it started showing poor traits from jump-street. I culled her & will try again in a month when I drop the next beans.

I want to find 3 cuts, and fill each of my 3 rooms with a sog of whatever... I should be able to set up 3 resevoirs/pumps/drip lines to run a specific schedule for each pheno
Can't wait to watch that. Sounds like a sweet plan to me

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all pleasantly high. :passitleft:

20200626_184210.jpg

Hey @West Hippie happy Friday! I saw this yesterday but was too stoned. I have been dialing the blue back but more due to the heat as I have another light in the rent as well. That being said, when I was doing an auto run I had all 3 cranked to the end. How are you liking the light? I want to use the internal timer more to do a sunrise and sunset but I have just been using an external timer on this run
My 750 is six years old this month . I didn’t know till I came to 420 to have less red in veg and less blue in flower .
I think the light is okay I only got 17-19 ounces out of a grow before I got here .
External timer I hadn’t tried that on the Kind Led. I quit doing the sunrise and sunset wide open the whole way100% all the way .

My 750 is six years old this month . I didn’t know till I came to 420 to have less red in veg and less blue in flower .
I think the light is okay I only got 17-19 ounces out of a grow before I got here .
External timer I hadn’t tried that on the Kind Led. I quit doing the sunrise and sunset wide open the whole way100% all the way .
I probably normally wouldn't do the external timer on the kind but I wanted it to turn on and off with my other light so it seemed easier that way at the time

Here's a quick tester nug on the lemon cheese. I plan to let the rest of the plant go another 5 days with light and two dark unless you all tell me the 48 hours of dark is dumb. Don't usually do it but open to try it this time. Getting some amber on the lemon cheese. Blue dream will hopefully be ready in a week too

20200627_143839.jpg

Here's a quick tester nug on the lemon cheese. I plan to let the rest of the plant go another 5 days with light and two dark unless you all tell me the 48 hours of dark is dumb. Don't usually do it but open to try it this time. Getting some amber on the lemon cheese. Blue dream will hopefully be ready in a week too

20200627_143839.jpg
Damn sucka!
:jawdropper:

Well flippin' done! LoL
:bravo:

Damn sucka!
:jawdropper:

Well flippin' done! LoL
:bravo:
Thanks a lot P9! It means a lot coming from you, I have seen the centerfolds that you grow! I'm just happy this one worked out the way it did. I can't wait to get it harvested and cured. I'm hoping it makes for a good rosin or maybe hash now that you have re sparked that interest for me. Hope the weekend is going well!

Just another angle of the tester nug. I will be curing this harvest in 2 gallon buckets with air tight tops. I'll probably have the bud in ziplocks inside the buckets and have boveda 62% packs in the bags as well.
20200627_230928.jpg

20200627_231512_001.jpg

I finally got around to picking up some raw papers. I got classics and these king size supremes.

I finished off my pineapple Express with my first raw king size supreme. We on island time now, mon! :ganjamon:
20200628_003035.jpg

20200628_003441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom