Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Happy Sunday! Here's an update from the outdoors.:slide:
20200628_164906_429269076089720.jpg

20200628_164858_429352236187918.jpg

Lemon cheese and Blue dream have both been chopped. I think the lemon cheese was ready, Blue dream could have gone a few more days but the wife was starting to comment on the smell and it looked just about there anyways.

We take a don't ask don't tell approach to growing at my house. However, with this run the scent was very noticeable at times despite the carbon filters, Glade plug ins and occasional diffuser oil.

For the sake of my wife's happiness, I hopped into the tent and chopped the ladies down. My hands permanently smell like cheese! I'll have these dry and put into the buckets for cure and then move the Jack herer ladies over to get set for flowering.

I have a good selection of seeds now and I think I want to have some fun with photos.

I may steal some clones from the out door Alaskan Purple and Dresden Green Diamonds but I want to start a few seeds. This chem fire OG seems to be calling me. To be continued.

Straight chop? Or a darkness period? Can’t wait to see it dried and trimmed! :yahoo:

I could see (or smell) the writing on the wall this weekend so I gave them darkness Saturday and Sunday. Cut them down in the middle of the night last night.

Just need to do some dry trimming once they are ready. I'm excited to see how the buckets and bovedas work. I dropped smaller ones in a couple of jars from a previous harvest and I like what I see already. Definitely plan on using these going forward. We'll see how the buckets are though

Nice man, stoked to check em out!

Geeeeez that’s pretty excited
Haha you caught me before edit. This stupid phone case makes for a lot of typos. As soon as I take it off though I drop the phone and owe several hundred dollars for the next one.

I need to work on hooking up a vent to the outdoors after a carbon filter but we are looking to sell this house and start a family!

So funny looking at houses, I'm like ooo my tents can go here or that would be a nice grow room. exciting times, for sure!

The wife is more city focused, well, suburbs close to the city$$$$. I like country but I also love my wife haha. We will see. The one we like is actually only a few blocks from us but we aren't quite ready yet.

On a side note I looked at some job opportunities for the heck of it and found the perfect opportunity in Italy. I will apply but really not sure how that would work out. It's a perfect fit so it might be a new chapter I guess.

20200629_193748.jpg
Current drying conditions. I would like to bring the humidity down a bit but I'm not overly concerned. I turned the dehumidifier on in the room so that should help too.

I dropped one chem OG and one Dr. Seedsman CBD. I plan on training these quite a bit and hopefully cloning the crap out of them. We shall see. 8 weeks is a good amount of time to tinker.
20200629_211913.jpg

Humidity is right aroud 65% in the drying tent. Here's a shot of one I grabbed for a quick staring session .

I'll do a clean up trim when I put them in buckets but she is looking tasty already.:yummy:
20200629_222634.jpg

:bravo: That’s looks so good MG! Just beautiful!
Thanks man! I'm really happy with how she turned out. All from a free seed! I have one more, hopefully it's similar. Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese from Green House seeds

Back
Top Bottom