Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

Opened the tent quickly to grab a peek at some bud. Sitting at 64% humidity. Still a good amount of clean up trimming needed.

Here's a picture I took as quickly as I could. The scent is assertive!

Definitely some larf in the mix but if you saw this plant at its worst, it's a pretty sweet outcome.

20200630_173814.jpg

Quick shot of the next wave to hit the flowering tent. Jack herer by SeedsMan. I am planning on mixing some GA3 solution up to spray the odd one out. Hopefully, it will spray spunk?

They are due for a watering and feeding. Today's the day they get the 4 grams per gallon of Mega Crop.

:morenutes:

20200630_191242.jpg

2 for 2 on germination for the next round. Chem OG and Dr. Seedsman CBD 30:1. I saw small taproot 5his morning after they soaked over night and then were in paper towels last night.

I'll plant those this evening.

@The Phantom check out these land race specimens :nerd-with-glasses:

Just kidding. Just the patches of ditch weed I check out on my daily walks at work. Got a Male in the mix ready to make those priceless land race seeds :rofl:

20200701_152415.jpg

20200701_152258(0).jpg

:adore: Ooo so rare and sought after! :rofl: I’ve actually been meaning to get back to that thread to see how their grow was going and if they ever ended up finding a buyer for the seeds. Hell I may need to go apologize if it all turned out to be true.
Guys gonna be a legend haha who knows. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt as long as it doesn't cost me money, safety or knowledge. I wish the them best though

Planting the CBD seed and had a stoned thought.

I like to plant my germinated seeds shallow and remove the hull manually above ground d. This is especially true with photoperiod.

Anyways, I planted this little lady shallow but, I made a cone so I can bury the stem as she grows lanky and cut back any unnecessary top soil. Thought I lost her dropped on my record player and collection. Found it and staged for a tap root pic.

20200701_180858.jpg

20200701_181634.jpg

Chem OG took the brunt of my mental block which is sad. This is a seed I am excited to grow and only received 1 of the strain, so do or die haha.

Anyways, I buried it so slightly and watered and due to soil settling it was buried. I wanted to make sure the tap root was vertical and all is well until I had to dig it out. Had to make sure it was oriented properly (how ridiculous)

Long story short I need to work on letting go!

OG Kush x chemdawg

20200701_183301.jpg

20200701_183914.jpg

The odd duck of the Jack Herer seems to be going through stretch. I don't know for sure but I almost think that one is an auto? None of the others have more than one pre flower and zero stretch. This thing is looking like stretch Armstrong. Sprayed it with the GA3 today so that will be interesting. Sprayed one branch on another plant. I might try and just capture that pollen.

You can see the odd one is more sativa by the picture above. I just don't get why under 18/6 it would throw so many pistils and stretch more recently. Might just be a more sativa pheno?

Damm, I wonder if that one is just more susceptible to stretch.:hmmmm:

I think my high ass may have left the light a tad high over night.
:idea:

I raised the light to move the plants around and do some training but I forgot to lower it again.
:lot-o-toke:

The other plants didn't seem to react as much but this one had a good amount of stretch. It could be great for scrog.

Back
Top Bottom