Modest Grower humblest seasons greetings to all

SirGrowAlot420

What’s up, compliments to you and yours from me and mine. Just a modest grower in South Africa Johannesburg. Living and learning and keen to drop a jewel here and there haha
That way most recent grow and harvest.
Not too happy with the final outcome. I could of done a bit better. Learning curve for my next 4 autos been germinated as we speak
1B31A4E0-E6DF-47D5-ADE7-F05FA507AA7B.jpeg

5C8F482D-7210-42CE-976F-B2F951441AEA.jpeg

ACEF455F-1C9A-493B-AE61-0380AF09E7D1.jpeg

7549F708-5470-4A7B-87D4-435ED1E34A58.jpeg

@SirGrowAlot420,

Welcome and happy day to you and hope you had a great start, I have.

You may have noticed that 420 is a Club where you meet like-minded people, as well as an occasional
hint about growing and maintaining your ladies health.

By the way, those ladies look very good to me, perhaps you can spread some of that knowledge of yours, while making friends, build up a following, as well as interact with other growers in private chats.

This is your community now, and you decide what to turn it into, So what are you waiting for?, it's time to start having fun!

Yummy looking budds! You have done a thousand things right 👍. What is is that you think you have done wrong?
Welcome to 420 Magazine @SirGrowAlot420

That's a fine-looking garden you have there.
What strain are they?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
@SirGrowAlot420,

Welcome and happy day to you and hope you had a great start, I have.

You may have noticed that 420 is a Club where you meet like-minded people, as well as an occasional
hint about growing and maintaining your ladies health.

By the way, those ladies look very good to me, perhaps you can spread some of that knowledge of yours, while making friends, build up a following, as well as interact with other growers in private chats.

This is your community now, and you decide what to turn it into, So what are you waiting for?, it's time to start having fun!
Sorry guys that's over a year old.
OP is gone unfortunately. :Namaste:
Have a great day everyone.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Wow, don't I feel like a dummy.

No worries, just shows how eager you are to greet and help new members. :Namaste:
Nothing wrong with that.
It happens to all of us now and then.
Your the best.:thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom