Modest Grower Tests Out Mars Hydro's FC6500

Glad you made it home safely! Stay warm and happy belated new year !!
Thanks Rexer! Glad to be settled in again. Happy belated New year to you as well, I hope it brings happiness and healthy to you and your family/friends

A successful 17 days Holy crap ! That must be a 420 mag record ! I hope you enjoyed your time away brother ! I always enjoy the shenanigans in your journal my not so Modest beauty
Hey Hash! I'm certain no records were broken here, I say this due to the term successful. The plants lived and I think will finish strong but this grow has not seen the attention to detail we see from 420 growers. I did notice a few errors that I should have seen if I spent the time when I threw it together. Also, MC should not sit in a resevoir that long. Stiiiinky but it worked and all is cleaned up.

All that said, here are some sneak peeks Of the seeds developing. The best news is we have seeds developing where I pollinated each plant and not really everywhere so I'm happy no matter what.

20220103_112321.jpg
20220103_112353.jpg
20220103_114308.jpg

I'm loving the GDP tho and they seem to be very resilient plants. Now ill have a good seed stash to pick from when I start my next grow. The somango is the sweetest smelling bud I've grown since pineapple express. It really is an appealing smell
20220103_132726.jpg

My apologies for the long absence. The seeds appear to be maturing. I'm thinking the seeds on the somangi with the mutation will be the ones I grow next. Have a great weekend!

20220122_141850.jpg
20220122_141857.jpg
20220122_141919.jpg
20220122_141909.jpg

Will you be chopping the unseeded flowers and leaving the seeded ones to mature as long as possible?
Great idea Shed! I was slowly getting some form of a plan together but that is a great idea. I was thinking maybe just let them go long but yeah, I can selectively harvest. Thanks for the thought!

Thanks @Baron Von Blurple and @InTheShed I am really happy with this one and to be honest, the seeds look pretty mature from the parts I can see. Anyway, I can't wait to press these for rosin and drop the next generation of seeds.
20220129_112628.jpg

Such beautiful plants MG!

Great idea Shed! I was slowly getting some form of a plan together but that is a great idea. I was thinking maybe just let them go long but yeah, I can selectively harvest. Thanks for the thought!
I eventually want to give seed making a try. Congrats on getting part of the plan figured out. Always nice having watchful eyes like Shed to help guide us stoners!
:passitleft:

Happy Friday! Great news, the Somango plant with the conjoined nug genetics was successfully pollinated by the Grand Daddy Purple. Based on the female Somango, I'm thinking it will work great under a screen of green approach in hydro under the fc6500. Mightbbe doing that soon

Back
Top Bottom