Moi, ce`est moi, et c`est comme ca!

alinalina

hey guys,

its me Alina, I actually live in cologne, Germany, Europe, was born in Russia, st.Petersburg and am livin here for like 6,7 years. found your site online, somewhere in the world wide web, seems to be a rather oftenly visited site full of people,sharing my mentality, so now I m here too and I hope u dont have anything against some strangers from strange countries who cant really talk english.... :icon_cool

so long
alina

Salut
Bienvenue parmi nous! Comme tu peux le voir, le site est majoritairement en anglais, il n'y a pas beacoup de membres qui parlent francais, mais ce n'est pas grave, il y a beaucoup de membres qui viennet d'ailleur que les Etats-Unis et le Canada, nous avons beaucoup d'Europeen. Bref, fait comme chez toi, amuse toi et fume un gros petard :grinjoint: A plus

DaHui said:
Salut
Bienvenue parmi nous! Comme tu peux le voir, le site est majoritairement en anglais, il n'y a pas beacoup de membres qui parlent francais, mais ce n'est pas grave, il y a beaucoup de membres qui viennet d'ailleur que les Etats-Unis et le Canada, nous avons beaucoup d'Europeen. Bref, fait comme chez toi, amuse toi et fume un gros petard :grinjoint: A plus
I UNDERSTOOD THAT!

welcome
your lucky to live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, I'm a first generation Canadian, all my family is in Germany and Ireland been both a couple times. But nothing beats Germany. Welcome to 420times

Wow,
I love French girls. :icon_roll

Anyways, Welcome and I look forward to hearing about your lovely country. (Russia and/or Germany)

Also, your English isn't bad at all.

Take it easy.

DaHui said:
Salut

Translation for my square heads: :laughtwo:

Hey,
Welcome to the boards. As you can see the site mainly has english speaking members and not that many that speak french, don't worry about it tho. Lots of members are from other parts of the world and aren't all from the US and Canada, we have quite a lot of europeens too. Enjoy the boards and smoke a fatty. Peace.

DaHui said:
^^Quelqu'un de Montréal, woohoo^^

Ouaip, hmmmm, c'est si rare que ça sur les forums de 420times.com?

Montreal 420 smokefest someday? :allgood:

It's funny how location + weed are a great thing to have in common with someone :grinjoint:

don't wanna kill the topic, welcome to the boards!

Hey again, didnt think Id get so many posts, and I feel delighted about the fact that someone even speaks french in here, I love that..;)

Well @PaRaLyZeD-420.

I actually do not really like germany, people are really square and conservive in here, and I dont share their mentality at all, I feel amarican. Ive been to america 2 times and I felt at home right after getting off the plane...

Whatever, Cologne is alright, caus eit slike the capital city of homosexuals, so you feel kinda as a free person, ith all the weirdos running about ...;)

so long
alina

You got off a plane in america and thought it wasn't square and conservative? o_O I'll trade places with ya. I'm getting out of america and into europe as soon as I can. America has a limited few on freedom, freedom was new when america was first made.

Now freedom is everywhere, Europe has much more. Especially Holland. ^^

Welcome!

Thanks!

Weeeeell, I surely know it actually is not really free anymore (I mean NYC; not some place like Texas or stuff!) but is really has the air of being liberal. But I wouldnt like to live there....BTW, I need one single hour to get to the netherlands by car... :biggrin:

THULE said:
Ouaip, hmmmm, c'est si rare que ça sur les forums de 420times.com?

Montreal 420 smokefest someday? :allgood:

It's funny how location + weed are a great thing to have in common with someone :grinjoint:

don't wanna kill the topic, welcome to the boards!

Ya dude, for sure, private message me and we'll have a sesh
Oui, c'est assez rare de voir du monde de Montreal ici. :laughtwo:

I actually do not really like germany, people are really square and conservive in here, and I dont share their mentality at all, I feel amarican. Ive been to america 2 times and I felt at home right after getting off the plane...

Whatever, Cologne is alright, caus eit slike the capital city of homosexuals, so you feel kinda as a free person, ith all the weirdos running about ...

lol, conservative homosexuals,i thought gays were really liberal for the most part...

anywayz welcome

no, germans are conservative, but the gays surey are not, this is why cologne is alright, because of its gays.... :laughtwo:

whatever, feel the way I should smoke some weed right now...

Well, I usually buy my whole weed in the netherlands, and there are usually thousends of different sorts of weed. So there is stuff for 3 euro a gramm and there are royal sorta which cost over 15€. but the one for 3 is really gorgeous, and totally sufficiant, it also has a great taste.

I used to go there oftenly, cause my boyfriend went there by car like every week. By now I do not have the time to do this too often, though.

how is it over there, in america/canada/whatdoIknowwhere ?

I remember the first time I smoked weed. I was 13 and in america, new jersey, visited my grandfather, lives in NYC. I got to know that girl, 16 she was by that time and we had ar really cool time, and well, it was with her and her droogs (anthony burgess` a clockwork orange..) that I smoked the first time. I did not fell anything outrageous though. I remember precisely how they did the deal. It was some street, the boy who bought it took the dollarnote in to his hand, and when passing some chap, he gave him his hand just so as to say hello, and they changed things....I couldnt help laughing then, cause it seemed so ridiculous. But maybe its because u dont have to do a thing like that in cologne. In cologne u can just sit down in the very city and smoke a joint or 2, nobody usually cares, and if somebody does, u re just outta luck.

:Rasta:

so long
alina

Back
Top Bottom