Mojuan's Indoor Hydro Grow Journal Dec 2019

Wow, tough time to be down, I hope your friend takes great care of the garden!
Get well, health is paramount, comes first.

The hospital called me this morning and told me that the blood cultures they took the day before were positive and that I needed to come back so they could admit me and expect to stay at least till Monday..... NOT NOW. The girls are drinking 5 to 6 gallons a DAY, blowing my mind. I 1 friend that knows what's up and says he got my back., I sure hope so. Here's 1 pic, in the hospital and people are in and out.
20200201_095731.jpg
Im sure your friend can handle it . Take care of you as plants can be regrown .

Im sure your friend can handle it . Take care of you as plants can be regrown .
Shit hit hard and fast, I kept telling the doctors I was sick. On a good note, I have started feeling better and I think they figured it out, my kid and his friend, they are going to try to get all their work done before the Super bowl lol. Defoliant, pull some clones and get the scrog net deployed, wish I was there but hay, my health comes first, I can always grow more plants but I have to be alive to do it lol, I'm amazed at the monsters I've grown already. I told a buddy, i was aiming for the moon but i think i missed and and went into the stars. Last year was a horrible year of bad ideas. The 1 thing i did learn was if growing indoors priority 1 is to have a controlled environment, I think I have that.
:passitleft:

The hospital called me this morning and told me that the blood cultures they took the day before were positive and that I needed to come back so they could admit me and expect to stay at least till Monday..... NOT NOW. The girls are drinking 5 to 6 gallons a DAY, blowing my mind. I 1 friend that knows what's up and says he got my back., I sure hope so. Here's 1 pic, in the hospital and people are in and out.
20200201_095731.jpg
Hey man you’re plants r looking great these days.
I hope your feeling better soon.
Positive vibes coming at you every way with your 420 fam at your back.
Get better soon.

Hey man you’re plants r looking great these days.
I hope your feeling better soon.
Positive vibes coming at you every way with your 420 fam at your back.
Get better soon.
Thank you sir

Shit hit hard and fast, I kept telling the doctors I was sick. On a good note, I have started feeling better and I think they figured it out, my kid and his friend, they are going to try to get all their work done before the Super bowl lol. Defoliant, pull some clones and get the scrog net deployed, wish I was there but hay, my health comes first, I can always grow more plants but I have to be alive to do it lol, I'm amazed at the monsters I've grown already. I told a buddy, i was aiming for the moon but i think i missed and and went into the stars. Last year was a horrible year of bad ideas. The 1 thing i did learn was if growing indoors priority 1 is to have a controlled environment, I think I have that.
Yes I remember your start up and your questions as well as our pm's on the topic and different types of systems …. In any regard you are doing a fantastic job and have things pretty dialed in , I consider this the beginning of happy growing for you ! Believe me we can understand your pain in leaving the garden in the hands of others when we have just found success. However as you yourself stated WE need to come first ..If we are not there to man our boat is there a boat to man ? I wish you a speedy recovery until then do not stress about your crop as these plants are tough as nails and will be there upon your return !

ok, different grow different issues. My shed sits on 2 skids the length of the shed they're 24' long. the heat and humidity are causing the floor in the grow room to condensate to the point of ridiculousness. oh yea, I'm home from the hospital. I took a shop vac to it when i got home today before i showed my kid a few steps on how to res change. i have a small dehumidifier but it wouldn't keep up in the 4x8 tent we had. what's happening is a snow storm is coming thru tomorrow and cold air is getting under the shed causing the condensation, so for tonight, I put a high speed fan on the floor on high and while in the hospital, he bought a Co2 bag because he thought it was being caused too much oxygen..... deployed that to. looked into some bigger badder dehumidifiers on line, but until I some how some way get the cold ass air from sweeping thru the plaines under the shed it's going to be a continuous battle thru the winter. my she is 5' off the property line with a 6' stockade fence on the north side soooooo, I'm stumped, oh yeah the girls went buck wild and had a growing party while i was gone for 8 days......bitches. party without me like that is rude. at first i thought it was cool but it's to the point instead of picking a few leaves here and there, they've all grew into each other and if i don't get them under control I'm taking a weedeater in there and going to show them who the boss is.... not really, but i could and i think they would still give me the finger and like it lol, I'll post pics tomorrow, going to rest, it's been a long 8 days since me and the girls have had a long talk, they got yelled at tonight for having a grow party while i was gone, gonna have to figure something out and quick.

@No Pain @KCCO 77 @Old Salt any ideas even if it a temporary and or permanent 1 the door is wide open for suggestions and comments. @Pinktiger777 ? @BeanTownFan420
HELP!!!!!! lol if nothing else I'm going to just start throwing shit on the wall and see if it sticks lol

Insulate the floor. I had the same thing happen, The back wall of my tent against the outside wall of my house had condensation in the winter. A sheet of styrofoam insulation between the wall and the tent solved it.

Old salt is on point my friend. For now you can drop the temp in the room 1 degree and raise you res temp 1 degree. See if this helps. I know it not ideal but if you can play around with your temps to find something to slow it down until you get a permanent fix.
I’m not to sure the temp of your grow space but if it’s getting hot with the lights on without proper insulation dropping the temps should help a little.

Glad your home my friend be safe

the fan dried it up but only right in front of it , deployed another high velocity fan in the other corner. Spoke to the guy that installed the floor and he said insulate under the shed then skirt the shed. Sounds like more insulation in on the horizon, but the fans are a temp fix till the temps outside warm up. I think I'll have the same problem in the summer but with heat instead of cold coming under the shed, thanks guys. time for rest and when i wake up I'll take pic's of the girls after more defoliation.

Old salt is on point my friend. For now you can drop the temp in the room 1 degree and raise you res temp 1 degree. See if this helps. I know it not ideal but if you can play around with your temps to find something to slow it down until you get a permanent fix.
I’m not to sure the temp of your grow space but if it’s getting hot with the lights on without proper insulation dropping the temps should help a little.

Glad your home my friend be safe
me to

ok, I'll admit, I have an irish temper. With my kid knowing that I'm sick and need help and with the weather and school being closed i thought i might get some help defoliating the girls, he got educated by a friend of his\ours how to defoliate these plants. I called him around 11:30 am and he was just getting around playing in the snow with his kids and picking up his father in law for breakfast bla bla bla. So i went out there and was cusing the whole way. I was going to make short work of it, got my hand held oh you know real sharp pointed scissors and WAS making short work of when he showed up, I had already hit about 5 or 6 plants and proceeded to try to tell me how his friend had showed him how to do it. I had already lollipopped a few.... remember I was pissed. so with that being said I took a break and didn't go back out there till I had calmed down. so here are the pic's I said I'd post.
20200205_205058.jpg
20200205_205107.jpg
20200205_205118.jpg
20200205_205132.jpg
20200205_205137.jpg
20200205_205155.jpg
20200205_205200.jpg
20200205_205242.jpg
20200205_205249.jpg
20200205_205253.jpg

there was still more to defoliate so after calming down i went out there tonight and left the on the work table. herer's 7 more and now i'm going to bed. I did take @Old Salt suggestion and raised the water temp from 68 to 70 and lowered the room temp from 75 to 71.
20200205_213057.jpg
20200205_213059.jpg
20200205_213102.jpg
20200205_213109.jpg
20200205_213112.jpg
20200205_213120.jpg
20200205_213126.jpg

@Old Salt your suggestion about the water and temperature changed helped. Now I have an insulation expert I'm going to call and see what his suggestion will be in the approach as to what and how's would be the best way to insulate the underbelly of my shed would be. He has his own insulation business and has been doing it for over 30+ years. Again after the near death experience I had with the bacterial infection in the blood and being I'm diabetic, I'm a very grateful human being to still be above ground.

after a wild 2 weeks, near death experience and what not, here's my scroggin pics from this morning. I'm not very talkative today, still kinda weak.
20200208_100922.jpg
20200208_100925.jpg
20200208_100936.jpg
20200208_100943.jpg
20200208_100946.jpg
20200208_100954.jpg
20200208_101015.jpg

I quit smoking to during all this so we will see what happens to these ladies
:high-five: :ganjamon:

after a wild 2 weeks, near death experience and what not, here's my scroggin pics from this morning. I'm not very talkative today, still kinda weak.
20200208_100922.jpg
20200208_100925.jpg
20200208_100936.jpg
20200208_100943.jpg
20200208_100946.jpg
20200208_100954.jpg
20200208_101015.jpg

I quit smoking to during all this so we will see what happens to these ladies
:high-five: :ganjamon:

I hope you get your full strength back quickly.

Back
Top Bottom