Mojuan's Indoor Hydro Grow Journal Dec 2019

Ok, fresh water in the res and loaded up with clean rez, azos, micro, bloom and grow 1/2 strength.
20191219_131445.jpg
20191219_131435.jpg

:passitleft:

Monday updates.....
Week 3 fresh water and nuets, the 4 weaklings might bounce back, the other 8 are starting to take off.
20191223_090137.jpg
20191223_090132.jpg
20191223_090127.jpg
20191223_090121.jpg
20191223_090116.jpg
20191223_090111.jpg
20191223_090059.jpg
20191223_090043.jpg
20191223_090049.jpg
20191223_090054.jpg

@jammers @ KCCO
Looks like they r trying hard to bounce back. Give them time to get some kinda roots system going and hopefully they all pull through. Some look great.
if your going to start this small in the future it may be a little easier to start them in a smaller setup. Less water, nutrient, time ,electricity ect. Then pop them in there with a small root system. Or maybe even try growing them on the tray they came off for a extra week just to develop some good roots because once you put them in there they r in the big league.
Did you get your water problem solved??

Looks like they r trying hard to bounce back. Give them time to get some kinda roots system going and hopefully they all pull through. Some look great.
if your going to start this small in the future it may be a little easier to start them in a smaller setup. Less water, nutrient, time ,electricity ect. Then pop them in there with a small root system. Or maybe even try growing them on the tray they came off for a extra week just to develop some good roots because once you put them in there they r in the big league.
Did you get your water problem solved??
Yea, kinda jumped the gun on transplanting them, rookie mistakes, water is better, just used the water hose and the ppm is 1050 but with RO it will be around 450, going to put another 5oz of clear rez in tomorrow and change out the reservoir 5 days after that with RO water. 1/2 strength nuets still till I see I'm not going to burn them up, I've done that 2x already last year.

Yea, kinda jumped the gun on transplanting them, rookie mistakes, water is better, just used the water hose and the ppm is 1050 but with RO it will be around 450, going to put another 5oz of clear rez in tomorrow and change out the reservoir 5 days after that with RO water. 1/2 strength nuets still till I see I'm not going to burn them up, I've done that 2x already last year.
Keep it to a minimum they r still very young.
Rookie mistakes is how we learn in this game. As long as long as we learn it’s all good, shit I just bought nutrients, same brand new formula and I didn’t look at the feed chart. Well I mixed at rate I used before into 160 L of water and boom 3.4 Ec :hmmmm: I was looking for 1.8 lol. Despite the shit being a different colour and thickness I mixed the same anyways and had I followed my gut that something was wrong and not just rolled with it I could have changed the outcome. On the bottle Is the feed chart and it’s totally different.
Long and short cost me some money and a extra hr of my time because I didn’t want to read the bottle even with many red flags in my face.
Live and learn my friend as long as you enjoy the journey it’s all good.
play safe and enjoy wishing you and you family the all best

@KCCO 77 @Dano999 @N420 @Jamers @UrbanAchiever
i still have the lights at 36" and only 4 of the 6 Mars Hydro sp250's lit up, i didnt want to light burn them. i had a little slim in the res when i washed out today, 10 days, i might have to do the 7 day res change if that keeps up or more clear rez. thoughts?

i still have the lights at 36" and only 4 of the 6 Mars Hydro sp250's lit up, i didnt want to light burn them. i had a little slim in the res when i washed out today, 10 days, i might have to do the 7 day res change if that keeps up or more clear rez. thoughts?
hey man, what kinda slime levels r we taking here ?

I think changing your rez every 7 days is a good idea. I do have limited experience with hydro but I found recently after having my same rez for 2 weeks the roots started to look a little nasty. After a res change last night the roots look way better.

Are you running any kind of cleaning agent in your res? I picked up z9 recently which is the Canadian version of Z7. That stuff works great for keeping everything clean and goes along way because you use so little of it.

On a res change I use uc roots at 7ml per gallon. I add uc roots every 5 days. Usually around 5-6ml per gallon. If I have slime or any type of build up I run h202 on the 5 th or 7th day instead of uc roots and then rip a res change and back to uc roots which is the same as clear res I think. Just what I do, which has been working great, many ways to skin a cat as they say. I also think res change every 7 days is generally a good idea.

Lighting looks fine. Just keep an eye on how tight your nodes are. The few pictures showing the nodes looks good. If they are real short reduce your light if too long increase it but from what I can tell they look good. I have had good results with Hydroguard and Z7 to keep the reservoir clean. I'm not experienced with Clear rez but looked it up. No specifics on their site. It just says it helps a multitude of reservoir problems.

I would also increase the nutes to 100%.

Lighting looks fine. Just keep an eye on how tight your nodes are. The few pictures showing the nodes looks good. If they are real short reduce your light if too long increase it but from what I can tell they look good. I have had good results with Hydroguard and Z7 to keep the reservoir clean. I'm not experienced with Clear rez but looked it up. No specifics on their site. It just says it helps a multitude of reservoir problems.

I would also increase the nutes to 100%.
thanks
I think changing your rez every 7 days is a good idea. I do have limited experience with hydro but I found recently after having my same rez for 2 weeks the roots started to look a little nasty. After a res change last night the roots look way better.

Are you running any kind of cleaning agent in your res? I picked up z9 recently which is the Canadian version of Z7. That stuff works great for keeping everything clean and goes along way because you use so little of it.
clear rez but i have z7 but it takes so long to get here and i can't find it at any of the grow shops here.

Hey man I hope all is good. Your plants r looking good my friend and even the small ones r nice and green. Big fan as well of weekly res changes. It’s all about balanced nutrition. Your plants r still small so they r not put a large demand on your res and nutrient in it but it’s a good way to keep everything clean and balanced going forward.
Wishing you all the best. Play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom