Mojuan's Indoor Hydro Grow Journal Dec 2019

had issues with the chiller i was using and had to buy a new 1, i think it was infected with the ick, because that was the only piece of equipment that I was loaned, all my equipment was brand new. it was a used chiller sooooo yea.
I started using H2O2 34%, can anyone give me a dilution chart for 55 gallons? I put 20 ml's in 42 gallons. I used the chart for z7 5 ml's for every 10 gallons.
@KCCO 77 @West Hippie @Jamers

had issues with the chiller i was using and had to buy a new 1, i think it was infected with the ick, because that was the only piece of equipment that I was loaned, all my equipment was brand new. it was a used chiller sooooo yea.
I started using H2O2 34%, can anyone give me a dilution chart for 55 gallons? I put 20 ml's in 42 gallons. I used the chart for z7 5 ml's for every 10 gallons.
@Pennywise would know how much H2O2 to use .

Hey man I hope all is well. My H2O2 is 29% and I mix at 5 ml per 10 L of mix.
Just make sure it works with Z7 because if I use hydro sparkle with H2O2 the hydro sparkle get canceled out and leaves a wired film. Hope this helps enjoy

Week 5? Lol I've been really busy with a generator getting installed, chiller issues, cal mag deficiencies, read up on the forum last night till 1130 PM, didn't know there was an order on which nuets you put in first, second, third and so on. Cal mag first, then nuets then res stabilizer, read up on nuet block, apparently if you don't put cal mag in first it creates a slime in the bottom of the reservoir. Live and learn, the girls still look happy and healthy.
20200108_195824.jpg
20200108_195844.jpg
20200108_195907.jpg
20200108_195915.jpg
20200108_195928.jpg
20200108_195934.jpg

The chiller is at 66 don't know why it looks like 88
:passitleft:

Week 5? Lol I've been really busy with a generator getting installed, chiller issues, cal mag deficiencies, read up on the forum last night till 1130 PM, didn't know there was an order on which nuets you put in first, second, third and so on. Cal mag first, then nuets then res stabilizer, read up on nuet block, apparently if you don't put cal mag in first it creates a slime in the bottom of the reservoir. Live and learn, the girls still look happy and healthy.
20200108_195824.jpg
20200108_195844.jpg
20200108_195907.jpg
20200108_195915.jpg
20200108_195928.jpg
20200108_195934.jpg

The chiller is at 66 don't know why it looks like 88
Hey man I hope all is good. I just put a Whole home generator in this summer and it’s the cats ass. I have a serious need for one because I have a sump pump and my grows as well I’m on a well so no power no water.
I never caught how you were mixing but I always go cal/mg first.
How I mix is Cal/mg first
Then A
Then fortifier
Then H2O2
Then B.
Seems to work over here.
play safe and enjoy

Curious about some residue on my walls, it's a dry white residue, I'll post pics but you can barely see it.
20200108_090120.jpg
20200108_090050.jpg

any ideas? I wiped my walls down with Clorox.
Are you using a humidifier? Some leave a white residue.

Ok, just keep wiping down with Clorox?
Clorox is not necessary. Just wipe it down with plain water. It's not harmful to you but will leave a coat on your plants. I would consider a different humidifier or use distilled water. Cool mist or warm mist humidifiers do no produce this dust.

Clorox is not necessary. Just wipe it down with plain water. It's not harmful to you but will leave a coat on your plants. I would consider a different humidifier or use distilled water. Cool mist or warm mist humidifiers do no produce this dust.
Should I cover my buckets now that all the roots have hit the water, to keep light off the hydrotron?

Should I cover my buckets now that all the roots have hit the water, to keep light off the hydrotron?
You have a lot of open area on top and it's possible light may leak through. It wouldn't hurt to make a cover for each buckets and use a product like Hydroguard to be safe.

Not normal IMO. Do you use Z7 or Z9. If you have a real slimy system this may happen. Also some nutrients have specific mixing instruction and if not followed can coagulate. For example: You can`t mix calcium nitrate and magnesium sulphate together in a concentrated form as it`ll precipitate as calcium sulphate (gypsum / drywall).

It was all good till my chiller went down and the water temp went to 84 degrees, then the bubbles and then the yellow stuff showed up, gonna try to make it till Sunday but if not I have enough RO water to change it out, gonna use @KCCO 77 mixing routine. Thanks for chiming in guys, this is my first DWC run and I'd like for it not to nosedive.

Back
Top Bottom