B41684EB-5C56-4F3E-9A25-3CC4A4DE0F61.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 47
  • BAD2B273-9723-47E7-A962-3C7E019BA533.png
    BAD2B273-9723-47E7-A962-3C7E019BA533.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1423914C-2A81-4D0F-9CF1-E7A1F20D565B.png
    1423914C-2A81-4D0F-9CF1-E7A1F20D565B.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 41
Pure jockstrap is from a different part of the molasses making process. It has more minerals.

I love autocorrect. That was supposed to say blackstrap. Lol.

Too bad. Make some Cannabutter and make molasses cookies with the other stuff. If you like molasses cookies, that is.

Pure jockstrap is from a different part of the molasses making process. It has more minerals.

I love autocorrect. That was supposed to say blackstrap. Lol.
Haha jock strap might be onto something there lol

Normally I use the molasses ever other watering.
Wow indoors or out ? Sorry I used molasses this summer for my first outdoor run found myself adding it to act tea I made with
Kelp 5gal
Molasses about 2 tsp per 5 gal
15 ml Silica blast 5 gal
and ewc 1 cup per 5 gal

Found myself feeding it once a week outside .
So just wanted to see if I was not given it enough or what ?

Wow indoors or out ? Sorry I used molasses this summer for my first outdoor run found myself adding it to act tea I made with
Kelp 5gal
Molasses about 2 tsp per 5 gal
15 ml Silica blast 5 gal
and ewc 1 cup per 5 gal

Found myself feeding it once a week outside .
So just wanted to see if I was not given it enough or what ?
Your fine bro.... I use it on my indoor and outdoor grows both at 1tbs per gallon. This go round I'm also going to add some brown sugar to my H2O towards the end of flower. I have some buddies that grow outdoors in N. Cali and they both swear by Brown sugar. So I figure it's worth a shot.

Your fine bro.... I use it on my indoor and outdoor grows both at 1tbs per gallon. This go round I'm also going to add some brown sugar to my H2O towards the end of flower. I have some buddies that grow outdoors in N. Cali and they both swear by Brown sugar. So I figure it's worth a shot.
Nice have you heard that malted barley can shorten flower times?

Thanks for looking out man . Maybe I ll try that too.

Always looking for ways to improve .

Bless day man :passitleft:

Nice have you heard that malted barley can shorten flower times?

Thanks for looking out man . Maybe I ll try that too.

Always looking for ways to improve .

Bless day man :passitleft:
:passitleft::cough:
Actually I just saw a thread a couple days back where someone was mentioning the malted barley. It's worth a shot!! We just passed rec, so now I can have 12 plants, and will be able to do a lot more experiments.

:passitleft::cough:
Actually I just saw a thread a couple days back where someone was mentioning the malted barley. It's worth a shot!! We just passed rec, so now I can have 12 plants, and will be able to do a lot more experiments.
Yeah friend here on mag swears by it . I just can’t find any local breweries near me sadly

Back
Top Bottom