Molasses

Yeah friend here on mag swears by it . I just can’t find any local breweries near me sadly
We recently had a couple of these micro breweries open locally, do you think they would have what I need?

We recently had a couple of these micro breweries open locally, do you think they would have what I need?
Maybe call and see if they do 2nd row unmilled is best . If not mistaken let’s see if brown will chime in I learn from
Him a lot outdoor. But if you call save you time and gas too :hmmmm:

What you think @bobrown14

Wow indoors or out ? Sorry I used molasses this summer for my first outdoor run found myself adding it to act tea I made with
Kelp 5gal
Molasses about 2 tsp per 5 gal
15 ml Silica blast 5 gal
and ewc 1 cup per 5 gal

Found myself feeding it once a week outside .
So just wanted to see if I was not given it enough or what ?

What does brown sugar do to your plants

Your fine bro.... I use it on my indoor and outdoor grows both at 1tbs per gallon. This go round I'm also going to add some brown sugar to my H2O towards the end of flower. I have some buddies that grow outdoors in N. Cali and they both swear by Brown sugar. So I figure it's worth a shot.

When do you add the brown sugar 2 weeks from end of flowering?

When do you add the brown sugar 2 weeks from end of flowering?
I will be applying the brown sugar in the 3rd and 2nd to last week then plain ph h2o the last week of flower.

I will be applying the brown sugar in the 3rd and 2nd to last week then plain ph h2o the last week of flower.

In uk we don’t sell blackstrap molasses just normal one so the time I order blackstrap online it take to long to come so I’ll get it for the next grow so I thought I’ll go the shops tomorrow and get brown sugar I’ve only got 4 weeks left, how much brown sugar you adding in ?

In uk we don’t sell blackstrap molasses just normal one so the time I order blackstrap online it take to long to come so I’ll get it for the next grow so I thought I’ll go the shops tomorrow and get brown sugar I’ve only got 4 weeks left, how much brown sugar you adding in ?
I will be using 1/2cup per 1gal h2o, the guys I'm referring to suggest 1cup per gallon, but I always go on the low end of everything.

I stoped using molasses on my outside grows, I found that it draws ants... my2$
Yup what you replace it with ?

What does brown sugar do to your plants
I’ve never used it. It heard it helps make it sweet and boost carbs maybe ? Sugars...
Hey man im learning myself . It’s about reading what is in the ingredients I think. And molasses as high calcium ratio and magnesium I think too. Good for sugars . Also helps encourage more microbes .

Waiting for them to swell up

Attachments

• F4C59E9A-E924-4CD8-AFC8-C30A2DB55476.jpeg
    F4C59E9A-E924-4CD8-AFC8-C30A2DB55476.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 43
  • F4117452-FD36-4291-BCD6-36D28A46FC90.jpeg
    F4117452-FD36-4291-BCD6-36D28A46FC90.jpeg
    481.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 7D8D2CF8-EEC8-4DD2-8692-96AC81DE8C6C.jpeg
    7D8D2CF8-EEC8-4DD2-8692-96AC81DE8C6C.jpeg
    571.1 KB · Views: 48
Am coming into 6 and half weeks of flowering when does they start to swell it’s G13 hazes
Most strains the last few weeks before harvest they will swell up a big and throw on added frost /trichromes

Molasses (blackstrap) I’ve ordered some coming on Wednesday from amazon should I use it every time I feed from now till flush it’s about 3an half weeks till flush

I use it every time in flower, I use between a teaspoon and a tablespoon with each gallon that I mix.
It’s very good for the roots. Happy roots, happy plant! I usually mix with warm water, it desolves Easer.
I use it every other watering when in veg and seedlings the same way I use cal- mag.

Back
Top Bottom