Molasses

I use it every time in flower, I use between a teaspoon and a tablespoon with each gallon that I mix.
It’s very good for the roots. Happy roots, happy plant! I usually mix with warm water, it desolves Easer.
I use it every other watering when in veg and seedlings the same way I use cal- mag.

I give them 10 litre of water every 3 days so I’ll give them 2 teaspoon with it hopefully I’ll get nice buds

Not the same,cal-mag helps with color,but molasses helps the roots more, u really won’t see any difference topside,it’s for healthy roots. By chance are u growing in smart pots?

Did u talk to the guy at the store about it, it could b a replacement for molasses?.. I’d have to look at the information on the jar to know. Has it been reviewed and rated by others ? I would check out other peps using the honey in there grows.

Did u talk to the guy at the store about it, it could b a replacement for molasses?.. I’d have to look at the information on the jar to know. Has it been reviewed and rated by others ? I would check out other peps using the honey in there grows.

It comes in a 5 litre container no details on it he said it gives it that sweet taste I think I’ll wait until the molasses comes on Wednesday coz I no people say that works

Finally came today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 119
Pure jockstrap is from a different part of the molasses making process. It has more minerals.

I love autocorrect. That was supposed to say blackstrap. Lol.
not sure about the pure Jockstrap being of any use either. made me chuckle though. my auto used to replace " who" to " ho" constantly. drive me nuts. lol

not sure about the pure Jockstrap being of any use either. made me chuckle though. my auto used to replace " who" to " ho" constantly. drive me nuts. lol
I spend more time correcting the autocorrect.......is there a way to turn this off? Lol!

I spend more time correcting the autocorrect.......is there a way to turn this off? Lol!
i doobie nut thank you can trim of autocurrent ..... oh hang on...yep u can turn off autocorrect in phone shittings !!!!! lol

Finally came today
Just don't overuse it. It can acidify the soil if you are overzealous. I cut my usage in half this grow and it helped alot. Too much of a good thing can be detrimental.

Absolutely, a teaspoon or a tablespoon is all that’s needed per gallon. Molasses desolves best in warm water, I use a tesp per gallon thru out the grow till the last 2 or 3 flushes than I up it to tabsp.per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom