Mold and Mildew concerns

Bud Blaze

So i've been searching thru the forum a bit about people with mold and mildew problems on their plants, it seems the main cause of this is the humidity level. Am I correct in thinking that as long as proper humidity is maintained that mold shouldn't be a problem??

Also I'm converting a closet space into a grow area, should I be concerned at all with trying to protect the walls/wood from growing mold? Or will this problem only effect the plants??

Don't be concerned about it unless you have issues with mold in your house already. If you keep your Relative Humidity(RH) between 45-55% you are golden and should never have issues with mold.

Another way to protect against pests is Panda Plastic. Its pretty badass, all white and easy to clean. Me and my bro just built his room and totally wrapped the room in the stuff, taping every seam and totally sealing off the room. Air enters where you want it to and leaves where you tell it to making it very difficult for intruders to get in your special space.

Back
Top Bottom