Mold - Last week of Flowering

northgate

I have white powdery mildew on my plants. It just started on a few of them and I have less than a week left of flowering.

Room temp 75
Humid 50-60
1000w light
5x5 grow tent
1 fan
1 intake
1 exhaust

--------------

This must have started on some plant in the corner that I cannot see too well. My crop is going to be done in a few days here and I could really use some help as to what my next steps should be. This is my first grow and everything up until this point has been perfect! I have read about milk and baking soda. I also have read about GreenCure(which i think I will buy tonight). Does anyone have anything to add? Is it too late to use milk? Will it effect the taste of my bud? How about baking soda? Is my best bet to just cut off the fan leaves with the mold on it if there is only a few more days? Please help any information will do!

Thanks!

Hi - I work at a private compassion club in Michigan and I happened to see your post. I asked our clone guys, and they said to start spraying it with milk immediately. 1 part milk to 9 parts water. Good luck!

for great results use Serenade/TM.Great product to be used at all stages including bloom.Make sure you dry your harvested plants for a week after spraying before trimming.Pm is very common in all northern Ca coastal counties.Good luck.

for great results use Serenade/TM.Great product to be used at all stages including bloom.Make sure you dry your harvested plants for a week after spraying before trimming.Pm is very common in all northern Ca coastal counties.Good luck.

Thanks for the reply!

So when drying leave all the fan leaves on and then trim them off for further harvesting after a week?

I love this place. I am new here and this first post, hope it works.
I have this same problem. My question is..would it help to move my plants OUTSIDE into full sun...??
Thanks again...Robert:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom