Mold

mirado420

I have 1 female marijuana plant that has been growing for about 3 1/2-4 months. I have her under about 5000+ lumens and I water every 2-3 days or when the soil feels dry. She is growing beautifully. She has many places where white hairs are sticking out, and she smells great. But just a couple of days ago I noticed some mold growing on the soil around the plant, no mold on the plant though. So I removed most of the mold and put a fan in so that it would circulate the air. But today I noticed it started to come back and I again removed it. I need to know what is causing this so I can fix it, or is there anything that I can spray on it to kill the mold. Please Help!!

I watered the plants in the morning about 30 minutes before the lights went on at 9am and by about 7 or 8pm I noticed the mold. It was a whitish grey mold. Could it be that the humidity is too high? I have never let the water sit out for 24 hours could that be the problem? Thanks for the help!

man go to a kamrt or sumthing and get a sulfer based spray that is safe for plants. spray it on and wait for results usually day or two. i had mold on my shit and yes humidity was why. i bought this spray for like 3 dollars and it worked good and didnt harm the plants. try that shit out maybe it work. and i suggest this cause i bought my spray from my hydro store i shop at and they referred me to it.

Back
Top Bottom