Momma's Kitchen Now Serving: Dope Seeds Critical Mass & Amnesia, Mega Crop

Black Cali Grapes ..what a name...lol

looks like some pheno variations...I'll take that mostly sativa one on the right.

Hi @Weedian2112! Welcome!

Ya the name is fun, if nothing else inviting like something I should share :love:
Yes it is definitely faster growing than the other, more Sativa.
@MrSauga is the gate keeper of this here crop:kiss: heehee
All in good fun :circle-of-love:
I'll make this plant easy for you to follow it :circle-of-love:

Transplanted Amnesia and Critical Mass to 1 gal.

I have their pots resting on egg creates on a heat pad. The environment is dry unfortunately in the room they are in today so I place the dome over them resting on top side of the pot just to help lessen any stress and help keep some moisture. I know there is threads about watering fully at transplant but I don't. I just can't seem to wrap my head around saturating the medium when there are no roots there plus gnats have been a thorn in my ass so that only encourages them and they are relentless. So that is my own logic behind it. I water to basically to the outer leaf tips/ down. I enjoy learning and reading so I'm always open if feel like sharing your style (otherwise I feel like I'm talking to myself, been told to stop that)

:rofl: :love:

About two from each are very tiny leaves but stretched so I planted them deeper than normal to help give some stability.

I'll post pic tomorrow. I had to go work in the veg room flipping plants & cleaning for hours so...

(otherwise I feel like I'm talking to myself, been told to stop that)
lol, cute!
Everyone has their own watering style. The important thing is to make sure they are getting what they need and normally there are signs that you're doing something wrong. I have not seen any signs that your transplanting methods or watering styles do not work well for you. Good job!

I just felt I should explain my madness about water/feed amountstyle & schedule.
My plan is to feed/ feed/ water repeat but.if I see an issue I'll post to you guys for guidance because I really don't feel like I know these nuits well enough for that schedule. Is that what you do?

My plan is to feed/ feed/ water repeat but.if I see an issue I'll post to you guys for guidance because I really don't feel like I know these nuits well enough for that schedule. Is that what you do?
Megacrop is unlike other nutrient lines. For optimum results you feed every watering. Do not stop on the feed because the plant will eventually start showing defs.
If there is a reason to water only then we do what is called a reset on the medium where you run plain water through the medium until 75% runoff of the pot size in use.

Megacrop is unlike other nutrient lines. For optimum results you feed every watering. Do not stop on the feed because the plant will eventually start showing defs.
If there is a reason to water only then we do what is called a reset on the medium where you run plain water through the medium until 75% runoff of the pot size in use.
:high-five: Thanks

So these little angels are giving me a run for my money. 3 are so tiny and look dry but not light burn just dry... so I placed them in the dome and into the veg room where it is has a much better environment. Hopefully they make it.

Back
Top Bottom