Momma's Kitchen Now Serving: Dope Seeds Critical Mass & Amnesia, Mega Crop

As promised if I won anything I would start a journal on it. Thanks to 420Mag for choosing me for Dec photo of the Month 2019! Out with a bang! Excited to try new strains.

Critical Mass:
Dope-seeds critical mass female seeds are the result of a cross between a big production Indica from Afghanistan and the original Skunk #1. Critical mass female seeds were first developed in Spain for commercial growers wanting to produce maximum yields in the smallest space in the shortest amount of time and with this strain the breeders have ticked all the boxes.
Critical mass is the ultimate in cash-crop cannabis strains. She has a short flowering time, is very potent and of course produces incredible yields. Critical mass is an indica dominant strain which was produced by the breeder Mr. Nice in the 1990’s by crossing a big yielding Afghani and Skunk # 1. The resulting strain has an incredibly quick flowering period which can take as little as 7 weeks. During that time the buds become so large they can snap branches so some support may be required. Critical mass is a short, solid plant which generally stays under 1m in height. Indoors plants can yield 70g per plant or 600g per m2. Outdoors, with plenty of sunshine and attention to humidity so that mould does not develop in the buds yields can be even bigger! So the yields are good but how about the end product? Well it does not disappoint! The smoke is smooth and earthy and the effect is typical Indica with a very strong body stone that relaxes the user. A good medical strain, a good commercial strain, a short and discreet strain and east to grow – critical mass is a must have for your cannabis seed collection.

What strain is it: Critical Mass
Bought from: Dope Seeds (Sponsor)
Seed/Cloned: NON FEM Seed
Genetics: Mr. Nice
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: What percentages? Indica/Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Seedling
Germinated: Jiffy Pods
Flowering: Short
Yeilds: heavy
Height: medium
Medical: NA
If in Flower stage... For how long: 7 weeks
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Veg Lights: 2
Bloom Lights: Halide bulbs (4) (Flowering Room) (12x12)
Veg Lights: T5 Pannel
Hours: 18/6
Timer: Yes
Air Conditioning: Window AC
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Jiffy pods to germinate, now in 1gallon, Pro Mix HP
If soil... What size pot: 1 Gallon, and then 3 gallon
Water Source: Well Water
Size of light: Multiple
Room size: 12x13 approx veg room 12x14 bud room
RH of Room/cab: 52%
Temp: 26C
How often are you watering: 0
Type and strength of ferts used: Mega Crop, Flora Nectar, Big Bud, Molasses, Dense
PH UP to 6.5

Pack Size100 Seeds
YieldHigh
THC contentHigh (15-20%)
CBD contentUnknown / Low
GrowsGreenhouse,Grows indoors,Grows outdoors
HeightShort
Sexfemale
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
GeneticsAfghani x skunk#1
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Breeders YieldUp to 600g per m2
Breeders THC19%
Breeders Height80-120cm
Flowering Time6-8 weeks
Taste/FlavourEarthy, woody
EffectVery strong body stone

Amnesia:
Original Amnesia feminized cannabis seeds by Dinafem produce a Sativa plant that flowers like an Indica. These Dinafem cannabis seeds are fast growing, (although manageable in size), extremely productive and very potent. Original Amnesia cannabis seeds offer a very sweet haze aroma but it is recommended the breeder be careful as this strain can cause temporary memory loss.
After many years winning cups, Amnesia remains the No. 1 in coffee shops all over Holland, and seeing its name and reputation grow, the operator of Amnesia has produced the first Original Amnesia feminized. Amnesia is a race of brutal power production and created by a Dutch farmer from the famous Haze and Northern Lights, and others. In the Netherlands it is one of the most sold in coffeeshops year after year, and has won many awards, so many that it is difficult to name them all. It is a sativa that flowers as an indica, fast, very productive, and manageable height. It produces a very high potency with a very sweet Haze, sweeter than the vast majority of hybrids, and a large amount of resin crystals. The high production of this elite clone has been determined to become a favourite in the Netherlands and because of that prestige it has become a highly sought variety in Europe. The breeder recommends that it is treated with respect, as it is said that its power is very high and to be careful with it, because it can cause temporary memory loss.

Pack Size3 seeds, 5 seeds, 10 Seeds
YieldHigh
THC contentHigh (15-20%)
CBD contentUnknown / Low
GrowsGreenhouse,Grows indoors,Grows outdoors
Sexfemale
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
GeneticsHaze
VarietyMostly sativa
Breeders THCHigh (15-20%)
Flowering Time9-10 weeks

Sounds like fun to me :kiss:

What strain is it: Amensia
Bought from: Dope Seeds (Sponsor)
Seed/Cloned: FEM Seed
Genetics: DinaFem
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: What percentages?Sativa Dom
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Seedling
Germinated: Jiffy Pods
Flowering: ?
Yeilds: heavy
Height: medium
Medical: NA
If in Flower stage... For how long: NA
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Veg Lights: 2
Bloom Lights: Halide bulbs (4) (Flowering Room) (12x12)
Veg Lights: T5 Pannel (males are under)
Hours: 18/6
Timer: Yes
Air Conditioning: Window AC
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Jiffy pods to germinate, now in 1gallon, Pro Mix HP
If soil... What size pot: 1 Gallon, and then 3 gallon
Water Source: Well Water
Size of light: Multiple
Room size: 12x13 approx veg room 12x14 bud room
RH of Room/cab: 52%
Temp: 26C
How often are you watering: 0
Type and strength of ferts used: MegaCrop, Flora Nectar, Big Bud, Molasses, Dense
PH UP to 6.5

I ran blueberry and og Kush from them. The OG purpled really well, one had a garlicky smell after drying that has slowly shifted to more of a lemon/grapefruit flavor.

My favorite strain I currently keep in the rotation is a tie between Gorilla Bomb from bomb seeds and my Bagseed Barbie. Gbomb is very piney with a little bit of citrus and some nice herbal/Earth tones.

Barbie is a freak, she gets pink/purple very early compared to most, makes purple ethanol extracts, and has a very distinct sweet floral/candy odor and flavor.

Fruit punch from heavyweight seeds is just behind those.

I ran blueberry and og Kush from them. The OG purpled really well, one had a garlicky smell after drying that has slowly shifted to more of a lemon/grapefruit flavor.

My favorite strain I currently keep in the rotation is a tie between Gorilla Bomb from bomb seeds and my Bagseed Barbie. Gbomb is very piney with a little bit of citrus and some nice herbal/Earth tones.

Barbie is a freak, she gets pink/purple very early compared to most, makes purple ethanol extracts, and has a very distinct sweet floral/candy odor and flavor.

Fruit punch from heavyweight seeds is just behind those.
Wow they all sound yummy. I love aromas and flavours over size anyday. I also love when the weed had distinct colors like pink/red and purples. I heard purples hermie more is that true? Are there certain strains that hermie easier?

Gotta trust Barbie to be the freak of the bunch :rofl: Gives us blondes a bad? ... fun wrap:laugh:

No purple is from anthocyanin, it's similar to the leaves on trees changing in the fall.

Some strains are more prone to hermies, entirely dependent on the breeder to select quality stock. Most new hype strains are more prone to it than older more stabilized lines. Chem stuff usually wants to throw nanners. Some strains throw nanners without actually going full hermy.

No purple is from anthocyanin, it's similar to the leaves on trees changing in the fall.

Some strains are more prone to hermies, entirely dependent on the breeder to select quality stock. Most new hype strains are more prone to it than older more stabilized lines. Chem stuff usually wants to throw nanners. Some strains throw nanners without actually going full hermy.
The last round took down 1-2 did that. Got a few just under the flower of the plant. I would never have seen them until I took it down and then saw. So frustrating because it affect the 2 plants beside it.

I was wondering where you went. I was hoping somewhere tropical so we could vicariously live through you.... So nice to see you again. I tried to message but mine isn't working. I think I must not have it set up right.

Insert Blond joke..... Here

I was wondering where you went. I was hoping somewhere tropical so we could vicariously live through you.... So nice to see you again.
lol, I'm sure there's much more interesting people to live vicariously through but that tropical thing sounds wonderful while I look at a foot of snow :(

Page #1 :D I'm not familiar with bomb seeds. I'm looking forward to the show :hookah:

They're a sponsor here. Nice stuff. They give away seeds every month. Hence my appreciation for someone else actually running them haha

lol, I'm sure there's much more interesting people to live vicariously through but that tropical thing sounds wonderful while I look at a foot of snow :(

Never under estimate yourself :green_heart:

Your in Ontario correct? I think I may have figured out your Sauga handle.... :hmmmm:

Good deal! It is cool to see a prize actually get grown out. I remember reading their name. Just don't remember seeing their gear in journals. I'll have to check them out

If you enter a contest, I think the least one could do is journal & advertise it for them as a big thank you for sponsoring... unless it's an epic fail thannn.... maybe not

Back
Top Bottom