Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

I think I'll clone the Mothers next week.
So from my understanding the lighter the RA the more rare.
Which is really interesting because I would think the darker the colour the more frites but it's the other way around. I'm going to order more in hopes of continuing colours.

So I have had a mixed bag of reviews on the smoke report for the dark RA, some people say it's awesome some, nice high, other say with has a bit of a bit, heavier, nice high.
The light coloured RA has no negative reports. Smooth, light, easy high, creative.

This report is from a mix bag of people I gave a taste too. Hubby is going to do an comparison for me today. I've never had anyone say, a bite. It's funny because I had no bugs on RA #2. So she didn't get sprayed. I stopped at Amnesia It was mainly the Cheese, in the back of the greenhouse that was a concern. However I am sure most would have drifted some but I don't know. Everything else turned out without issue.

It will be interesting to see the difference in flavour between indoor and outdoor grow of the same strain.

LOVE, doing comparisons so much fun!

@MrSauga @Pennywise @InTheShed @oldsmokey @Amy Gardner

Hi friends your thoughts on this? Do you think they just don't like the strain or something is actually up with it?

One more part to this.... you know how strains can effect people differently? I know the people that tried it very well and I'm wondering that could be a factor?

I think I'll clone the Mothers next week.
So from my understanding the lighter the RA the more rare.
Which is really interesting because I would think the darker the colour the more frites but it's the other way around. I'm going to order more in hopes of continuing colours.

So I have had a mixed bag of reviews on the smoke report for the dark RA, some people say it's awesome some, nice high, other say with has a bit of a bit, heavier, nice high.
The light coloured RA has no negative reports. Smooth, light, easy high, creative.

This report is from a mix bag of people I gave a taste too. Hubby is going to do an comparison for me today. I've never had anyone say, a bite. It's funny because I had no bugs on RA #2. So she didn't get sprayed. I stopped at Amnesia It was mainly the Cheese, in the back of the greenhouse that was a concern. However I am sure most would have drifted some but I don't know. Everything else turned out without issue.

It will be interesting to see the difference in flavour between indoor and outdoor grow of the same strain.

LOVE, doing comparisons so much fun!

@MrSauga @Pennywise @InTheShed @oldsmokey @Amy Gardner

Hi friends your thoughts on this? Do you think they just don't like the strain or something is actually up with it?

One more part to this.... you know how strains can effect people differently? I know the people that tried it very well and I'm wondering that could be a factor?
If there growers than most times their smoke is better or best
where you ordering more seeds from ?

Everyone is different. My tolerance level is high, and it all tastes the same. Most likely because I'm not looking for smells and flavors, but my senses suck anyhow.

Okay thanks guys. Just kinda scratching my head on this one but I think all of you are right. For all those reasons. Makes sense.

I'm not far from #3. My bulbs aren't doing her any justice. They need an increase of light. I'm working on it.

Anyone watching anything good on Netflix?
New season of corner gas animated started not sure if its on netflix
Funny thing:thedoubletake: I had a chance to have my car on the original show, but pasted it up :goof:

thoughts on this?

just don't like the strain or something is actually up with it?

you know how strains can effect people differently? I know the people that tried it very well and I'm wondering that could be a factor?

I’d say yes to all of that. Especially with ones with strong personality (the bud - not the toker), not everyone will respond the same. I’ve had similarly varied responses to the different DDA phenos I’ve grown - I like them all but they’re definitely different and not everyone likes all of them.

Could be a purple thing too. Some folks just don’t like the purple (or other dark-coloured) buds. Personally I love them!

I’m mostly a watcher of sport when it comes to tv too. Cricket mostly which is likely a mystery for most of you in the US. I recently enjoyed watching Star Trek: Picard on Amazon prime. It might not appeal if you’re not the Trek-loving kind.

Hope you’re doing well Momma! :ciao:

I spend more time looking for stuff to watch then watching.
Me too! Then I tired and fall asleep....
I don't get as much TV time as I used to. I was mostly sports anyhow, but it's just not the same these days.
Right we can only watch so much old recordings and get excited
New season of corner gas animated started not sure if its on netflix
Funny thing:thedoubletake: I had a chance to have my car on the original show, but pasted it up :goof:
My cousin used to make the furniture on the tv show when it first started.
I’d say yes to all of that. Especially with ones with strong personality (the bud - not the toker), not everyone will respond the same. I’ve had similarly varied responses to the different DDA phenos I’ve grown - I like them all but they’re definitely different and not everyone likes all of them.

Could be a purple thing too. Some folks just don’t like the purple (or other dark-coloured) buds. Personally I love them!

I’m mostly a watcher of sport when it comes to tv too. Cricket mostly which is likely a mystery for most of you in the US. I recently enjoyed watching Star Trek: Picard on Amazon prime. It might not appeal if you’re not the Trek-loving kind.

Hope you’re doing well Momma! :ciao:

Okay Thanks Amy. I was wondering if it was colour based too but thought why???

I remember being really surprised once to see a member here (don’t remember who) post that they hated purple strains! I can’t imagine... but I’m sure it’s the case for many others. I recently tried a diesel for the first time and am not sure it agrees with me... so - it happens!

I grew a white widow that was kinda unusual and almost no-one likes it, including me!

I remember being really surprised once to see a member here (don’t remember who) post that they hated purple strains! I can’t imagine... but I’m sure it’s the case for many others. I recently tried a diesel for the first time and am not sure it agrees with me... so - it happens!

I grew a white widow that was kinda unusual and almost no-one likes it, including me!
Interesting eh. This is why I love this shit!

Back
Top Bottom