Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

I remember being really surprised once to see a member here (don’t remember who) post that they hated purple strains! I can’t imagine... but I’m sure it’s the case for many others. I recently tried a diesel for the first time and am not sure it agrees with me... so - it happens!

I grew a white widow that was kinda unusual and almost no-one likes it, including me!
I’ve only grown 2 truly purple strains, DDA and a purple hash plant given to me by a local friend who turned out to be my father’s cousin. I didn’t like the smell of either while they were growing or while I was trimming them, but after drying and curing for a month or 2, they developed some nice aroma and a decent buzz.

I’ve only grown 2 truly purple strains, DDA and a purple hash plant given to me by a local friend who turned out to be my father’s cousin. I didn’t like the smell of either while they were growing or while I was trimming them, but after drying and curing for a month or 2, they developed some nice aroma and a decent buzz.
I’m quite a fan of the purples! Although the sweetest DDA I grew went through a period during growing where it smelled like sh*t, literally! That passed thankfully- to the tastiest sweetest baked plums / purple grapes flavours... go figure
I love this shit!
:passitleft:

It can change a lot in the cure too! So in 3-4 weeks it might be a different story, and a few months different still.

I use the unpopular ones to make my topical oil for pain relief, which I also use decadently as a bath oil - so I don’t mind much when I’ve grown one I don’t like smoking.

I’m sure all your phenos will find pathways to consumption eventually.

It can change a lot in the cure too! So in 3-4 weeks it might be a different story, and a few months different still.

I use the unpopular ones to make my topical oil for pain relief, which I also use decadently as a bath oil - so I don’t mind much when I’ve grown one I don’t like smoking.

I’m sure all your phenos will find pathways to consumption eventually.
I bake with what isn't popular. I never thought of oil for the bath. How do you like it? How do you make yours?

I had some catching up to do Momma, Your garden is looking full as always!
My cousin used to make the furniture on the tv show when it first started.

This has oddly enough always been my dream job. I love building things. The tv show Hell on Wheels was filmed near me and my favourite fishing hole, I would always take a peak or two at the set when heading out there. How did your cousin find that line of work? If I may ask.

I had some catching up to do Momma, Your garden is looking full as always!

This has oddly enough always been my dream job. I love building things. The tv show Hell on Wheels was filmed near me and my favourite fishing hole, I would always take a peak or two at the set when heading out there. How did your cousin find that line of work? If I may ask.
I honestly don't k ow. I think through a friend back those days.

I started some blueberry auto seeds , from the out door grow. Have a male & 2 female showing signs. Don't know what it was crossed with outside but gonna cross it with my tropacanna banana . And make a blue banana :woohoo:

Keep me posted how Banana turns out. :love:

Hawaii is doing pre screening for Canadians!!! If u get a Vid test before going 72 hours you don't have to quarantine if it tests negative. Sounded great till we saw that every flight out makes stops through the US. No direct flights anymore

Back
Top Bottom