Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

I just wanted to take a moment and thank whoever nominated me. I know that there are great growers out there, friend and fellow members and people with way more knowledge than I have. So to be held in that light is very heartfelt. I just want to make a note in here to whoever it was, thank you for just thinking of me.
Big hugs :hug: :Namaste:

Sometimes I swear going away To decompress is just not worth it, Not that I could've done anything about it. But here we are.So somewhere between today and about a week ago there must've been a big power outage. Either when I was asleep or what not I have no idea. However Like I have mentioned there is a lot of major construction going on around me and it seems that they have to turn off the power in order to go forward with the construction at times. I have no idea but that's my guess. So without further ado, everything is in flower!

You got it Yep the bedroom is now in full flower I have no idea what happened. Look at my last photos I didn't see any buds forming
Today on the other hand is a different story. They are all in flower. So as of today everything I've got is in flower. I checked the timers and nothing. It looks fine so I have no idea what happened. Here are some pics of what I'm talking about.

When life gives you lemons, make pollen!
So this has now jumped started my Colloidal Silver experiment. I have not adjust the timers I will do that tomorrow.
I will also write up what I'm up to so you can ask questions or stir me up the canal if I go drift :love:
I have pulled a proximately two of each green gelato, Kalashnikov, BCG, Red Afro.
My dressing room is now going to be the sex room. Insert bad joke here:slide:
I hope to collect enough pollen and create some of my own strains, and then cross them back. Wish me luck!

So this has now jumped started my Colloidal Silver experiment. I have not adjust the timers I will do that tomorrow.
I will also write up what I'm up to so you can ask questions or stir me up the canal if I go drift :love:
I have pulled a proximately two of each green gelato, Kalashnikov, BCG, Red Afro.
My dressing room is now going to be the sex room. Insert bad joke here:slide:
I hope to collect enough pollen and create some of my own strains, and then cross them back. Wish me luck!
You need to start spaying them two weeks before flipping & till male flowers appear. If they are already starting to flower, you will just be wasting it

OK so I am potted everyone to 3 gallons. I sprayed for PM. I still see some spots that for some reason just wont die.

Any plans that are not showing any p.m. I am going to flip tomorrow into the bedroom where the black Kelly grape is in flour. I am also going to hook up my beautiful light that I'm going to do my comparative grow. I may use it as my third light in the veg room.
I just don't know how much power I have to pull from so I'm going to take a look at that tonight. However on that note I do know exactly why they flipped on me. My timer has a little screw to hold it in place to set the time well as the timer goes around it takes it and it lock unlocked the screw so my times were slowly getting bumped and I didn't know because I was not here. So there you go it's kind of like when you're on a motorcycleYeah always got a check your parts make sure everything's tightened up before you ride out.
Never ever would I have guessed that would've been it but when I took a closer look Yep I was right that was it.

Back
Top Bottom