Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

sometimes a breaker can trip but won't look tripped flip to off then on
sounds like you are on the edge of what your breaker can handle
fan bearing probably seized up & put overload on breaker before
breaker may be weak now
On a 50 amp breaker
Hubby said it should be able to do 8 lights.

I won't be using the 5th light sadly. Not unless I get an electrician over and hubby said no. Doesn't trust people. I get that. Sooo here I am. At least the girls are so much fresh air they are loving it.

Today is a great looking day. They are all perky and grew overnight. I increased their MC and that seem to have helped the RA but was a touch hi her for the Sex Wax. I hold SW there for next feeding.

I feel like PM in the Bud Room is 98% gone. Maybe some light spots (discoloured) so I will hit them again.

buying two new fans for the Veg room. I did spray them but need more air flow. Lots of fresh air but they need to circulate the air.

**Budlets are forming!!

Now if everyone can pray to whom ever you pray they don't hermie on me, I'd send a virtual hug out to ya!

I won't be using the 5th light sadly. Not unless I get an electrician over and hubby said no. Doesn't trust people. I get that. Sooo here I am. At least the girls are getting so much fresh air with the two 6inch intake directly from outside, they are loving it.

Today is a great looking day. They are all perky and grew overnight. I increased their MC and that seem to have helped the RA but was a touch hi her for the Sex Wax. I hold SW there for next feeding.

I feel like PM in the Bud Room is 98% gone. Maybe some light spots (discoloured) so I will hit them again.

buying two new fans for the Veg room. I did spray them but need more air flow. Lots of fresh air but they need to circulate the air.

**Budlets are forming!!

Now if everyone can pray to whom ever you pray they don't hermie on me, I'd send a virtual hug out to ya!

Red Afro Veg (Dark Red #2 & Pink#1)
Date: 1.3.2021

Clones; from Mothers in Outdoor Grow Journal
Serving: 25.g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size:
3 gal
RH: 38%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 7
Stage: Early Bud
Additives/Medicine: