Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

Thanks for some reason I bought h202 I read somewhere about it. Must have been for something else. @InTheShed @Dutchman1990 thanks for sharing!!!

I have never made oil. Butter, coconut oil not honey oil. I was planning on bubble hash. @Brewsterman how do you make you honey oil?

I have never made oil. Butter, coconut oil not honey oil. I was planning on bubble hash. @Brewsterman how do you make you honey oil?
Got my lab setup:rolleyes: in my greenhouse

Put my Bud or leaf in a Mason jar, then stick outside in -30c or lower weather, leave overnight,
add my frozen alcohol & leave for couple hours
filter with 2 coffee filters, outside in the cold (I'll fill funnel & leave to filter )

make quick runs in & out, to add more, also grab a few sticks of fire wood
this helps with any water or plant waxes (keeping those things frozen)
bring my alcohol oil mix in house & run through my distiller

using momma nature to my advantage :laughtwo:
most house hold freezers can only go down to -22 c & the sun helps to clean any chlorophyll out

honey oil & hash

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

Got my lab setup:rolleyes: in my greenhouse

Put my Bud or leaf in a Mason jar, then stick outside in -30c or lower weather, leave overnight,
add my frozen alcohol & leave for couple hours
filter with 2 coffee filters, outside in the cold (I'll fill funnel & leave to filter )

make quick runs in & out, to add more, also grab a few sticks of fire wood
this helps with any water or plant waxes (keeping those things frozen)
bring my alcohol oil mix in house & run through my distiller

using momma nature to my advantage :laughtwo:
most house hold freezers can only go down to -22 c & the sun helps to clean any chlorophyll out

honey oil & hash

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG
Looks great! I still can't visualize how ur doing it but looks amazing!

Looks great! I still can't visualize how ur doing it but looks amazing!
which process, the oil is described above
to make hash, check my winter hash thread
My lab setup :laughtwo: in the greenhouse @- 30c or below
does this help
from the coffee pot it goes into my distiller

IMG_2623.JPG

Thanks it's only a few plants and I did the H202 with PM. It's so frustrating I did my best. Honestly just disappointed all the way around.
3 power outs.... but for that note they still look Ugh ok. No signs of hermie so that's good.

I must say the wash was dirty by the end of 3 plants per 5 gal wash.

does the white colour go away when it's dead? Never had it before.

Okay thanks.
It will be clean n dead at least. She smells so amazing. So unique.

Anyone have any suggestions for my next grow? I'd love to get more colours. I have my comparative grow to do next, with our sponsors @Mars Hydro and then create my greenhouse to go. Looking for rare, unique, seeds.
I'm open for suggestions

does the white colour go away when it's dead? Never had it before.
do you mean the PM ? you can control it from spreading but once on leaves the white stays
When touching infected leaves disinfect hands & tools so you don't spread it
Outside it really like veining veggies like #1 Squash, then Pumpkins & on to cucumbers

@Amy Gardner thanks for the bud washing link. I didn't see how much lemon, h202 and baking soda to add? Do you remember by chance?
Sorry I wasn’t back before you harvested but it mattered not! Buds still look great hanging to dry.

For future reference: 1/4 -1/2 cup of lemon/lime juice and 1/4 - 1/2 cup bi carb, together in the first of 3 buckets. Next 2 are water for rinsing.

if PM is an issue - add an extra bucket at the beginning with the -1:3 mix of 30% H202.

Don’t mix the H202 with the lemon/bicarb!

Like shed said, you can just use the H202 dilution and the 2 rinse buckets.

There’s something that happens with the lemon/soda mix tho that seems special (there’s science there, I just don’t know it).

I usually only wash one plant per bucket run - Fresh wash water for each plant! Unless that plants are small.

Have you decided what’s next? What’s in your seed stores...?

There’s something that happens with the lemon/soda mix tho that seems special (there’s science there, I just don’t know it).
Chemistry 101 mixing acids (lemon juice) and bases (baking soda) = reaction (Fizz) think scrubbing bubbles

do you mean the PM ? you can control it from spreading but once on leaves the white stays
When touching infected leaves disinfect hands & tools so you don't spread it
Outside it really like veining veggies like #1 Squash, then Pumpkins & on to cucumbers
Thats good to know. Thank you I won't be planting those near there for sure.
Happy Valentines :love:
fizz! that it :D the science of fizz :love:
Thanks Amy
Happy Valentines!!!

I haven't taken them all down. I have about 8 more to go. I was not liking the sign of the PM so I will turn this into something else like bath bombs... Idk... Totally disappointed, however the Sex Wax definitely stole the show. She has beautiful dense nuggets that smell like Hawaii. That perfect blend of soft floral, sun tan oil and beach. It's name is exactly how she smells. The best part is the PM didn't barely affect her, only a couple plants had a few spots so that's nice.
The last feeding I added Dense. I am so happy I did because it made a huge difference compared to when I didn't use it. It was my first time since using MC. I added 2mg.

Hope you all have a lovely night.

Back
Top Bottom