Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

which process, the oil is described above
to make hash, check my winter hash thread
My lab setup :laughtwo: in the greenhouse @- 30c or below
does this help
from the coffee pot it goes into my distiller

IMG_2623.JPG
What's ur distiller?

Sorry I wasn’t back before you harvested but it mattered not! Buds still look great hanging to dry.

For future reference: 1/4 -1/2 cup of lemon/lime juice and 1/4 - 1/2 cup bi carb, together in the first of 3 buckets. Next 2 are water for rinsing.

if PM is an issue - add an extra bucket at the beginning with the -1:3 mix of 30% H202.

Don’t mix the H202 with the lemon/bicarb!

Like shed said, you can just use the H202 dilution and the 2 rinse buckets.

There’s something that happens with the lemon/soda mix tho that seems special (there’s science there, I just don’t know it).

I usually only wash one plant per bucket run - Fresh wash water for each plant! Unless that plants are small.

Have you decided what’s next? What’s in your seed stores...?
No I haven't decided what strains to run. I do know I'm going to use my Hawaiian Lights either in the greenhouse or next round.
Going to shop around for something new

I made my cheap handheld microscope into a usb microscope. pics aren't the greatest but cost nothing to build

WIN_20210215_23_16_21_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210215_23_28_36_Pro.jpg

Thank you to whom ever nominated my journal. I never saw that coming at all. What a great way to wake up in the morning, so thank you very much for the thoughtful Nomination.

I'm trying to think of what this journal hasn't been through....I've been learning so much from you guys here. I can't thank you enough for hanging in and watching this thing come through. Three blackouts, powdery mildew, spider mites, soil issues, waiting for nutes!!!!! Not nudes....to show up that took forever.....and no I won't post any hahahahaha.... I did change a few things in here as well, added a second intake, Move the intakes to come directly from outside, more fans for circulation and a dehumidifier.
The p.m. really kicked my butt, I thought I was on top of it and sure enough it's pretty sneaky and gets in the cracks pretty good. Not as horrible as I have seen on some peoples but nonetheless it was there. I did the bud wash and everything but I still see the white on the bud after it dries so I think I might just, make oil or some thing else with it.
The Sex Wax however is amazing and smells even better just smells like summer time I love it!
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you so much for the nomination it really means a lot to me just to be thought of I know that there's some pretty heavy hitters in here at 4:20 magazine and I am just very grateful to be thought of amongst them so thank you. Sending you much love
Momma

OH MY GOODNESS!!

hahaha

OK sometimes when I'm very busy I voice text and hit send before proofreading. So I have gone back and edited the last message....

Thx @Brewsterman! There is no white in the butt cracks anymore! Hahaha sorry so inappropriate but girls gotta laugh. Or on the bed (bud) . Blahhh hahaha oh boy.

So what is next on the menu from Momma’s Kitchen? :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

:love:I'm not sure..... I am hosting a comparative grow for Mars Hydro Led. I just want to try some new strains. Hopefully colourful if I can find the seeds. I want something more rare. Where do you get yours? Hugs for Hawaii!

Okay I am going to look at our Sponsors to see what seeds they have going on. Jack the Ripper, Durban Poison, and Something red.... and something new, mould resistant for the greenhouse. I do have Hawaii Lights to run. They will get tall. I was thinking greenhouse? I also have those other seeds but I heard the Blue Dream can be fussy. I don't want fussy. I feel I just had a crazy relationship with fussy in this run. SOOoo how about fruity and colourful and rare? Any suggestions?

I just realized I really want a Magic Butter Machine. It sounds much cleaner than they mess I make. I am in the throws of making at first it was coco oil, then it turned into gummies... so now I am making gummies then with guidance from @InTheShed I'll try to make THC oil.

@Brewsterman Thank you for your help

Any good presses out there??

and something new, mould resistant for the greenhouse

ELEVEN ROSES BY DELICIOUS SEEDS is mold resistant & colorful​

Quick search found this made me think of you
says its good for lots of rosin also

Back
Top Bottom