Mondstern's First Official Attempt - Outdoor/Indoor Hybrid Environment - Newbie 2016

Re: Mondstern's First Official Attempt - Outdoor/Indoor Hybrid Environment - Newbie 2

Hey there Mondstern looks like I am a bit late to the show. I saw you on someone's journal so I had to come check out yours. Looks like a nice collections of ladies you have there.
:thumb: :passitleft:
Hi Alchemist420. No not late at all. I personally think when visiting others' journals, anytime during flowering is actualy best timing. But just not right before harvest lol. Idk why, maybe because it's just a joy to watch? As in "ooo weve made it halfway, now we can have a breather, just not when we water tho" hahaha

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Mondstern's First Official Attempt - Outdoor/Indoor Hybrid Environment - Newbie 2

Hi Alchemist420. No not late at all. I personally think when visiting others' journals, anytime during flowering is actualy best timing. But just not right before harvest lol. Idk why, maybe because it's just a joy to watch? As in "ooo weve made it halfway, now we can have a breather, just not when we water tho" hahaha

Yes, I agree. I like seeing the full journals, but sometimes it does get redundant in the seedling thru veg stages.

I actually have 5 clones that are ready for flower now that I have not started a journal for yet. I figured I would start that journal when I flip them. They are all in the 24 inch range and monsters since I was topping and training them. They are busting out of the 2X4 space they are vegging in.
I plan on having my new grow room finished out enough this weekend to get them all moved in. I am building out a 6 X 10 X 7 high grow room so I will have plenty of space for them and many more to come :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the great work on these ladies so I can see some awesome nugs off them when it comes harvest time.
:thumb:

Thanks Alchemist420, do make that journal. I will certainly comr over and gleam on them.
Yeah I think when we want to see veg phase usually for the techniques and nutes applied, but that is also after we cherish the flowers and then we would go back pages back to find out. Otherwise, and this is especiall, the case I think if you already got past veg phase journey, you would only love to see flowers. So happy to see them flower. No matter if it is your own or others'
Cheers, Alchemist420

Todays update on my babies on their end of 3rd week of flowering.
420-magazine-mobile2044913065.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile1313265790.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile1471403914.jpg

Haze x Kali China
420-magazine-mobile778651380.jpg

Lithium OG Kush
420-magazine-mobile469633929.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile1909175649.jpg

Mystery Seed #4 which turns out fem
420-magazine-mobile642119706.jpg

Mystery Seed #1 also a fem

So happy that the regular Nirvana freebies, well two of them, are female. Mystery Seed #3 is a male and has been removed. Far away at my garden down below.

I have a plan of leaving for around a week or so, so I have been thinking bout watering during my absence. I came up with the idea of watering automatically with a pump, a timer, and hose which I am going to cut some holes on it and run it around my pots. It is quite a high performance pump with the output of 1200L per hour so just a minute on time should be enough per day. I already check what a small hole on the hose puts out. It is around a litre. So should be good and not too much for my ladies.
Here is the setup, but this is just to check for the output. The actual setup will be using longer hose and the pump will be submersed into a giant reservoir also used to supply water in my house.
420-magazine-mobile156392611.jpg

So happy and excited!!!

:goodjob: they are looking good :)

Thing is.. water will be delivered last to the end of hose.. so there you need the smallest plants...otherwise they will be over watered.

Nope. It goes back in, Angry. Each plant only gets water off the holes I will puncture along the hose. Im thinking one or two holes, maybe. A minute a day should be good.

Okay, auto watering system installed but I got siphon problem, so halfway there. I forgot the siphon issue before. So, I am waiting for my y-fit order to arrive so the water wont keep flowing after the pump is off.
Here are pics from today. Buds dont seem to explode yet, i hope my grow setup isnt the cause.
420-magazine-mobile592414396.jpg

Haze x Kali China obviously not as fast as the nirvana hybrids
420-magazine-mobile1836958747.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile629548134.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile127939812.jpg

Mystery Seed #1
420-magazine-mobile1411494974.jpg

Mystery Seed #4
420-magazine-mobile957514932.jpg

Lithium OG Kush
420-magazine-mobile254228476.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile393669297.jpg

Hose running through the ladies bottom area. Haha if you know what I mean. LOL. Not intended but I still laughed.

Yep especially the nirvana freebies sativa ones are growing to my led bulbs. My panel i can keep raising, but almost maxed now, but the HxKC already stopped so it is all good. What I got going on stretching are the freebies only now.
My y-fitting arrived but actually I did not need to buy one. I got extra from my spare parts of water cooling system. Im not gonna be home during weekend tho so no update this weekend, perhaps on Monday. They all got flushed with a lot of water as I was trying out my simple auto watering system, so when I'm back home on Monday morning, then I will check for need of water (with nutes, cause it's nutes feed time). And time to check if my anti-siphon works and whether my auto-watering can go fully operational for midweek plain watering.

Woooohooo otw back from out of town. I cant wait to see my ladies and feed them. By monday, it will be the beginning of the 5th week of flowering. So stoked. And I got no one to tell this so here I am sharing it on my own journal haha.

Looks badass man
Hey thanks Greenchef for stopping by.
Here are update from today. It has been raining non stop since Thursday up to Sunday with some heavy wimd almost stormlike, so sunlight has been less than ideal. But anyway since it is in soil I guess I should aim for later flowering time. So maybe 9wks for AK48 and Master Kush and 10wks for Lithoum OG Kush and Misty Kush. As for Haze x Kali China perhaps 13-14wks as well for the 2 sativa mystery seeds.
As you can see, the buds formation are slowing down, we shall see what happens at the end of this week 5 on Sunday. Sun is shining today, so that's good.
My auto watering system for midweek plain water is up and running, the anti-siphon works well. I'm very satisfied. Hehe.
420-magazine-mobile256901130.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile808470911.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile390689633.jpg

Haze x Kali China
420-magazine-mobile1168670477.jpg

Lithium OG Kush
420-magazine-mobile996105439.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile1948010149.jpg

Mystery Seed #1
420-magazine-mobile1214711726.jpg

Mystery Seed #4

Can anyone tell me if this is just its phenotype because mystery seed #4 is not looking normal. Take a look.
420-magazine-mobile288482553.jpg

420-magazine-mobile377188589.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1972840342.jpg

420-magazine-mobile327256518.jpg

I did flip it prematurely but I dont think that it is the cause. This plant is considerably less bushy. So weird.

Crap, the mystery seed#4 is a mixed gender one. Already put out bananas. Guys, how far are my ladies pollinated? It's only been couple of days tho. Man, it could be the reason why my buds are slowing down...
420-magazine-mobile356652525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile183729589.jpg

Have you pulled he hermies yet? You want to get those males out of there and as far away as possible! If the sacks are not open, then just be careful pulling out if you haven't done so already. You might be ok if you can identify all the herms and get them outta there! Sorry bro, but looking good otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you pulled he hermies yet? You want to get those males out of there and as far away as possible! If the sacks are not open, then just be careful pulling out if you haven't done so already. You might be ok if you can identify all the herms and get them outta there! Sorry bro, but looking good otherwise!

Pulled it out already. The other mystery seed is looking more female, but it really seems weird compared to others, even to the one sativa dominant haze x kali china.

Here are update from today, the beginning of week 6 since flip. Mine is slow, i should say. The buds have not connected between themselves. Check it out.
420-magazine-mobile1103739419.jpg

Lithium OG Kush with Misty Kush right behind her
420-magazine-mobile1071797668.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile1337853114.jpg

Haze x Kali China
420-magazine-mobile110486103.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile992602512.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile626845547.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile1585795353.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile517369474.jpg

Mystery Seed #1
420-magazine-mobile1172193419.jpg

Haze x Kali China again

And some bonus pics from my best cola lol right below
420-magazine-mobile1549003578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1819098120.jpg

Nice! If you haven't already, you might want to use some molasses mixed with the water for your final weeks. I use this stuff call "vermibrix" and I mix with my water. Do you use any PK boost during flower prior to flush? I also use a PK boost, which has made my ladies pop! I am all into vermicrop organics and use their PK boost, vermiall and vermibloom mixed with vermibrix

Nice! If you haven't already, you might want to use some molasses mixed with the water for your final weeks. I use this stuff call "vermibrix" and I mix with my water. Do you use any PK boost during flower prior to flush? I also use a PK boost, which has made my ladies pop! I am all into vermicrop organics and use their PK boost, vermiall and vermibloom mixed with vermibrix

Hi Bigvin! I do use molasses. Once a month basically. As you can probably notice from the pics, they just got watered there. I watered them with Molasses and Black Humic Acid @3L each and then I close the watering session with a solution of Grow More Flowering 10-55-10 plus some organic nute, epsom salt and calcium nitrate. And then I water them again with plain water. Coming Thursday they will be watered again with just water. This has been my feed cycle since flowering. Twice watering a week. Next week for feeding I will only use the grow more mix and that's it until before flush time.
As for your feed, i do not know the equivalent of those. I dont think those are available over here where i am located.

Subbed... Looking good...

Nice looking Mondstern:woohoo:

I added molasses to each watering once they're in flowering a couple Wees. Approx 1 tablespoon/gallon.

Congrats on the grow - it's really looking great!

Back
Top Bottom