Monkey Flask - Monkey Whizz

chikeebong

420 Member
Eeee....lil nervous. :yikes: I've passed with this before but it's just a different place now, and more of in a lab-setting. It has the uric acid and whatnot in it as described on the website. The test is the "eCup"...company that makes the test is called eScreen/eScreen123. This will work right? (of course as long as the temp is where it should be)...going to go do it tomorrow morning....has to be in before the weekend anyway and I'd rather go when there's not a ton of people waiting. I haven't even smoked in 3 n a half weeks but it's still coming up positive on the Dollar Tree's at home marijuana drug test. I'm 5'2", 135 lbs.....figured I'd be good by now on my own...eeee....anyway. Yea...just wondering if Monkey Flask is good to go for the eScreen test.

:cheer: I Passed!!! :cheer:The test itself was a little different than what I've seen so far. They take the cup and put it into something that looks like a miniature coffee maker (best I can describe it as)....and there's UV rays in it. Had me a little nervous but I passed.

Back
Top Bottom