Monkey Madness 2: The Madness Continues

Thepurplem0nkey

I just smokedm a bowl of Purple Deisel with some G13 x Haze water hash and Blonde Turbo Hash on top. I enjoy taking pictures while high. Enjoy the pics ;-)

These first three pics are of Purple Deisel. Thats about 1/4 right there. The buds are dense and smell really sweet. SOme of the buds have some purple coloring to them, but the taste is what counts. Unmistakable Indica Purple taste, mixed with that sligthly lemony/gasoline smell sensation of the NYC DEisel cross bread into it. NYC DEisel won the Cup a few years back, and is a top notch Sativa. Id say this hybrid is about 65/45 mix, Indica dominant. Its real sweet smelling, and stinks up a room real quick when exposed to air.

PurpDeisl1.jpg

PurpDeisl3.jpg

These next 2 photos are of some ewwey gooey Purple Erkle Bubble Hash. this is a gram of it. SMells like purple pez, tastes like it too when smoked. Anyone whos smoked true purple knows the tatse! Great indica buzz! GOod hash to slize off little slithers. It lasts a long time! I slice into slithers and smash into flat discs. This doesnt burn like conventional hash either. You tap your lighter to it extremely quickly, it it bubbles and evaporates into a vapor you inhale, but it doesnt stay lit like a chunk of coal like regualar hash does.
The second photo is of a cut I mae to show how soft and yummy the inside looks.

PurpleErkleHash1.jpg

THese next 2 photos are of some B O M B ass chunks of oily hash. G13 x Haze water hash! Yes, the famed government g13 mixed with the awesome Haze and extracted by water extraction method (some of the finest hash!). SMoke just a little it of this and your in a sativa paradise! Smells like egyption oils!

FInaly, some older stuff from the Hollywood club (Everything else ive shown was bought at the Van Nuys dispensary), this is Blonde Turbo Hash. A bit fry for my taste, but it gets me lit! Blonde hash reminds me a lot of morocon hash. its very mellow and body relaxing.

blondeturbohash.jpg

-PM

I have the same scale as you! wewt

:bong: wow some beautiful buds and chunks of hash, when I had spent sometime in Europe I came across some Moroccan and blonde Lebanese and I agree they have a similar high. My two favourite types of hash are black Afghani and Jamaican gum, you ever run across these? Anyways great looking pictures.

Danka! I'm going to the club again this weekend to show my buddy (and gfellow med pot patient) where it is. Dunno if I'll be picking anything up, but I'll certainly take a picture of it if i do :D
-PM

You do that...

But, danka? wtf?
You meen the German, Danke schön right? :p
I don't even speak german, i Norwegian it's "Takk" ;)

I know you're Norwegian ;-) And yes, it was intended to be Danke, not danka. When I was traveling through Germany, regualr people didn't say "Danke Schon", they just said "Danke". I use it frequently.
-PM

Northern Lights, very true! This weed REEKS, its almost impossible to conceal :p Its an extremely nice high, Indica Dominant (GO Purple!!!), extremely gooey, and pretty dense. MOst of the nugs weigh over 2 grams.
THe hash is just stellar! G13 is by far some of the best Californian hash I have ever smoked. Im about to go smoke a bowl of Purp/Deis with some flattened purple erkle hash on top :D
-PM

Doesn't 'danke' mean 'thank you' and 'danke shon' mean 'thank you very much'?

I know you're welcome is 'bitte'

Could never pass as a german speaking person, but I know enough of it to get by.... I think it's a beautiful language and one day plan to speak it fluently.

That weed looks alot like some stuff i got in Berkeley the other day called "el bueno".it smells peppery and has a great high, dont really know if its a sativa or indica strain though.

Blackleaf said:
Yeah, vexy is correct... All except bitte means please ;)
Dammit!! Well I was close :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom